View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Sir AntiLag

Craig at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr sparkle
I dont know if its the same car,But i was just coming home from northbridge and i was driving along great eastern highway sittin on 60kmh minding my own business and had my girlfriend whos 3 months pregnant in the car when this white ute was sittin up my ass.So then he moves to the lane next to me and the other car was doing 60 aswell so he couldnt get around us,So i sped up a little bit so he could go round us since he was in such a hurry.So he goes in the lane next to me to go past and then he cut right in front of me and nearly took out the front of my car!So im like what the fuck.Now hes back in the right lane again, So i put my foot down just to get away from him and i get back to doin 60 again,Then he comes screamin past me again and switches lanes an cuts me off again.Now hes right in front of me braking and goin real slow so i brake and sit on 40kmh,Then we get to a orange light and i slow down so he can piss off.So after all that i ended up gettin his licence plate and im going to report it in the morning to see what they can do bout it.Anyway just lettin people know there must be some people who have something against wrxs.
No Plate:8HR.854
TBH that number plate rings a bell mate cause i was gonna report him too