View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level
Default Homeswest Housing etc

Just needing a quick bit of advice/discussion on this.

Up the street there is a house full of pretty dodgy people. I suspect it is a Homeswest home due to the ethnicity and overall nature of the occupants.

The houses on either side of this house have been on the market at least twice in the past year.

In the evenings we can always here shouting/arguing/fighting coming from this house, and there are always smashed bottles/bricks/rubbish around the house, on the road and so on.

Early this morning the occupants were having a brawl in the street outside, that drunk that they could barely stand; but pretty much trying to kill each other.

Police were notified fairly quickly and after a quick chat with them, it seems they know the occupants well - an officer told me that one of them had been in lockup 5 times in the past week.

But basically, I'd rather not live nearby these people. We have been shouted at and threatened/abused by them, and we don't even know them.

I have heard there is a way of evicting Homeswest tenants etc, can anyone shed light on how this is done, and any similar experiences or advice on the matter...
Also, is there any way to find out if it is in fact a Homeswest house...