View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 10:29 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Top-Deck at standard level

Cheers for the comments guys quick update on the mods side of things:

Yesterday I left my car in the very capable hands of John and the guys at wheels world to do some fettling with. End result -> my car is now running on the SPEC-C struts and springs that I got off of Stace (aka Tuna), happy days!!!! while it was there I got them to change my swaybar settings as well so I am now running the stiffest setting at the front and middle setting at the rear.

Overall changes have been HUGE with the car now handling like a cat on carpet! the new struts/springs make the car sit a bit higher, (so a future mod might be to get some lowered springs) but the driveability has improved markedly so I really don't care. At the end of the day I have now finished my budget for the year and couldn't be happier with the results as the little beast now handles proper well and looks the business too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soksta View Post
White calipers?
Shit son, you be crazy!
haha yep this is the general response that I get from people! all worth it in the end though, only give them a good scrub about once a month and they seem to be holding up well, still nice and white!!