Thread: Car Detailing
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 07:50 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

GTB Liberty is a guruGTB Liberty is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evidencee View Post
I would just like to share my experience with 'Buffman car detailing' for those who recommend him.

I recently picked up a car with a new paint job that has not yet been cut/polished.
After researching some mobile car detailers around Perth, I choose to get in contact with him as his website and work looks good.

I get in contact with him yesterday. I got a quote, organized a time and place (for today) and give him my contact details. Rain starts coming down on and off this morning so I phone him to confirm if he will still be making it down due to the weather - No answer. The day goes by and this guy is a No Show. 3 missed calls later, no answer or reply. Not even a courtesy call to let me know not to expect him.

I am confused as to how this went about more than anything. My car still needs the work done to it, but i wont be taking it to 'Buffman Car Detailing'.

Thanks
Family member with same experience essentially. Wouldn't waste my time with anyone who thinks no show, no reply, is a business model.

Adz is a business that I would recommend.