Thread: Future of PWRX
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 01:50 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level
Question Future of PWRX

I've gradually noticed the decline in activity on the forums and the number of active members selling their cars lately (not just to upgrade).

I can probably count on one hand the number of regular posting members and I'm sure some more senior members could comment on the current circumstances also.

The lack of events organised by the club is either a cause or an effect of the above...

I know we are all busy, and people change, cars come and go, but we should bring back the community that the old boys started.
PWRX always had the community advantage over the WRXWA club because of it's regular posting, discussion and active community.

I know a lot of the banter and discussion has moved to the SOWA group on facebook, do people prefer the FB group? I can't stand it, as it takes way too long to scroll through all the rubbish to find the relevant discussions or topics.

I'm keen to set up some events or even just help PWRX tag onto the WRXWA events calendar. I'm thinking of bringing back some of the old pub lunches, captain munchies runs, Sunday morning blats, ribs nights and even the odd arvo with a group in a garage helping get shit done to our cars.

How many people would be interested?

Jeremy