Thread: Future of PWRX
View Single Post
Old 16-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Scoobie Noobie

QRSTUVWRX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
I've noticed that most if not all of those who organised events on Pwrx in the past, no longer participate in any sort of organised event or activity any more.

Edit - and that's why we have to start the ball rolling and get people into it again...
I grew up in the country and noticed certain clubs and sports die because either;
1. The club grows older and new members don't join because of the demographic and find it hard to relate or fit in, or
2. The people who organise and run the clubs, have enough and eventually move on or stop organising things.

From what I have seen in the forums during the last few days, there is still a passion between members to keep PWRX going and I look forward to the future with this re-energised enthusiasm.

I am a fan of the forum rather than FB, since I find it either to browse the immense amount of information. I already spend way too much time on FB and I find it refreshing browsing the forum.

Lastly, I am sort of a newbie. Joined last year when I bought my GC8 however with an engine failure it kept me out for half a year deciding on what to do with it, however at the start of next year, she will be all guns blazing and ready to hit up some track days, cruises and a couple of drags.