View Single Post
Old 22-11-2017, 01:15 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Brett Allan knows their stuff

Figured this could do with an update due to some recent developments..

After a few months of waiting and viewing a few cars, I still wasn't keen on any that I found.

After seeing a black late 05 STI pop up on a Facebook group, and just shy of 10 tags I went to view and test drive the car.....

Then picked it up the next day...

The good;
-92000 kms
-mint interior
-very well looked after exterior/paint
-minor work done
-perfect platform for me to build on

The bad;
-It's black and it doesn't live in a fully enclosed garage

Luckily I live with a gentleman who specializes in keeping cars clean.

Mods are currently minor - Inlet, 3" X-Force TBE, Hot Air intake, obnoxious BOV, Full Chargespeed kit and a rather laggy tune for a VF35.

My plans consist of essentially swapping all my old goodies onto the car, new rather serious fuel setup, head-studs and get it on a dyno.

Car will be treated to;

-PW FMIC (blacked out cooler and piping)
-PW 72mm Cold Air
-Perrin Inlet and SFB
-Blouch back on
-Headers back on
-Raceworks Surge Setup - single 460 in tank and 1 in the surge
-Fuel Rails and FPR
-ID1500's or bigger
-Braided Teflon front to back
-ARP 11mm Headstuds