Thread: The Gong
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 09:21 PM
Sir AntiLag

drewgong at standard level

ORC twinplate installed. Very impressed with it so far. Pedal feel is light, no difference to the organic HD's. Engagement is sharp but progressive. Just needs a little blip of the revs then takes of smoothly in stop start. No issues with downshifts. No need to rev match. No nasty jolting with tight manoeuvring.I love how the engagement feels like it's not going to rip my gearset to pieces. Very smooth. Still wearing it in but look forward to seeing how it performs at the strip. Keen for suby night in April for another hit.
Silver's neomax installed as well
Should've done that ages ago. Wow. What an improvement. Both handling and comfort are a step up on my clapped out old setup. Car actually holds the road again. Steering is more responsive as well. Haven't really driven hard on them yet but as I feel my tyres are the obvious weak point now and not to keen to test there limits, especially on the streets. Dampers a bit soft at the moment for my liking. Very civilian. Look forward to tinkering with them and slowly dial them in to suit my driving.