Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   so..anyone elses car gonna cop a battering tonight? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/27953-so-anyone-elses-car-gonna-cop-battering-tonight.html)

WHITEMY08 20-07-2009 08:14 PM

Foxy that is what my back yard looked like when my dog got into the kids bean bag...lol

On the hail side tonight I went to the inlaws place for tea and it was hammering down and getting bigger, toot of the horn and in the garage.

scoobygez 20-07-2009 08:17 PM

Is hail not normal this time of year over here???

Bleeding had it all the time in the uk especially sleet :( :(

tuna 20-07-2009 08:25 PM

it normally snows here, weird!

scoobygez 20-07-2009 08:30 PM

Quality and i thought i was gonna miss all the snow.....

I'd drive up (to perth) for the day if it was snowing i wanna see snow again:) :) :)

Foxymophandlmama 20-07-2009 08:37 PM

lol yeh not in this state gerry

altho didnt it snow down in dwellingup or somewhere like that a few years back?

TopGear 20-07-2009 08:47 PM

it snows up on Bluff knoll in the stirling ranges somtimes and I think the prongorups too

damo 20-07-2009 08:54 PM

hehehe i moved me mums magna onto the lawn and put my car in the carport :D poor budgy johan hope at least u got the car cover on her?

JDM_STYLE 20-07-2009 09:07 PM

So where's this big storm then, its a lot calmer now than
its been all day.

Or is it the calm before the storm :D

Farkn roof was shaking like shit last nite and i was waiting for
it to fly off.

WRXTASY 20-07-2009 10:04 PM

[QUOTE=evo 298;378746]yeah currently getting raped at work (airport) wind is so strong the rain is stinging my face...only 6 and a half hours to go![/QUOTE]Ha Ha.
Took off out of Broome 10:30am. this morning to fly to Perth. Shortly thereafter we are informed by Air Traffic that Perth Airport will be closed to aircraft for 45 mins starting at 12:40pm. WTF???

Anyway arrived at 12:36 to find that holes in the runway need emergency repair!!! We were the last to get in.

Perth Airport is a disgrace, an accident waiting to happen. :(

======================================

Weather straight from Pilot Briefing..
From 8pm tonight.

Intermittent strong gusty westerly winds up to 100kmph.
Low cloud with visibility down to 3km at times..
Thunderstorms with rain and/or hail overnight easing to rain at 8am.

take care yo. :eek:

V3 RA 20-07-2009 10:10 PM

[QUOTE=WRXTASY;378831]Ha Ha.
Took off out of Broome 10:30am. this morning to fly to Perth. Shortly thereafter we are informed by Air Traffic that Perth Airport will be closed to aircraft for 45 mins starting at 12:40pm. WTF???

Anyway arrived at 12:36 to find that holes in the runway need emergency repair!!! We were the last to get in.

Perth Airport is a disgrace, an accident waiting to happen. :([/QUOTE]

oh no shit, lets put the road used to move around the tarmac behind the planes, ive seen so many people drive behind planes with beacons on. i work for virgin our bays are ok compared to where they stick the qantas 717s you fly, its just stupid around the corner there, similar to all our skywest bays too...they should bulldoze the whole thing and start over!

one of the E-190s got hit by lightning and had to return, left quite a nice scar, one of the 737s electrics are fucked too. joy joy