Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Tryhard fcuk. (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/30921-tryhard-fcuk.html)

RST91 18-12-2009 07:57 PM

Tryhard fcuk.

Okay, well the story goes like this.
I know this kid who had just purchased an STI. It's a black pignose sti, sti spoiler, gold rims... This kid is an L plater... displaying P plates...

Another thing, I have had beef with this group of kids for a while. They are little try hard asian kids going around thinking they own Northbridge. Yes... last night I was at an internet cafe minding my own business having a few rounds of games with some friends.

Happy, joy..

Then four of the kids walk in, all Asian, all thinking they own the place. They see me and they start on me, talking shit like they would.
"step outside cvnt, one on one".
"watch your back cvnt".
"I'll fvcking smash your face in cvnt"

I'm not the type of person to cause trouble, or get revenge... 10 of them mobbed me once, I did nothing about it, not because I couldn't it was because I was just hoping for trouble to end there... but it didn't.

They start on me, I keep my cool... yeah whatever. Then one of the cvnts pull a knife on me and holds it at my cheek and starts pushing against my cheek, then he holds it at my neck and starts pushing against me. Okay... typical asian shit yes... until the guy working told them to leave.

I can't stand this shit from them anymore, but I still choose not to do anything over it.

/rant

Sigh.

Yes, I myself am Asian.

phizzle 18-12-2009 08:05 PM

Punks like this are only tough in numbers or with weapons and it never works out one on one. Best of luck.....you have more restraint than I do. I would love to line up 10 of them and go one on one until a champion is crowned

tuna 18-12-2009 08:06 PM

unfortunate.

they really need pachinko in northbridge.

AJAYJAY 18-12-2009 08:11 PM

i know the guy pretty well
went too school with him and same tafe also

very surprising for him to do something like that
but finding out his stil an L plater...woowww

his even a 3 or 4th year mechanic too

astralex 18-12-2009 08:21 PM

Hang on, so was there something we were meant to comment on about this? I'm lost, where is this going? Someone help out?

bumpstop 18-12-2009 08:28 PM

People still use internet cafes!?

DAN682 18-12-2009 08:54 PM

People still go to northbridge!?

Dinhgy 18-12-2009 09:17 PM

any witnesses to him pulling the knife on you? file a police report?

[QUOTE=phizzle;416943]Punks like this are only tough in numbers or with weapons and it never works out one on one. Best of luck.....you have more restraint than I do. I would love to line up 10 of them and go one on one until a champion is crowned[/QUOTE]

yeh that would have been the way, but sadly these idiots cant do one on one
tryhard idiots

big tilly 18-12-2009 09:26 PM

fuckin gutless cvnts. Where do kids get off these days pullin stunts like this, i bet if they were on the other side of the knife they would crumble like a sack of shit in tears begging for their life. Fuckin twits

tropikal 18-12-2009 09:52 PM

whats there names lol