Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Sir AntiLag

Insome at standard level

One thing.. if you're going to go vigilante style and run them over... remember... one very important thing... always reverse over them to make sure they don't get back up in a hurry
Old 12-03-2010, 10:27 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

wrp10_85 at standard level

Ha ha! Gotta be honest - my first thought was IF I did hit the guy in any way - it would damage the car!!! Must be a Subaru thing I guess.....
Old 12-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

Just report it to the police.

Without seeing the road, I don't see why you would be reversing away, that's just asking for an accident.

I do hope this isn't another cool story bro stories...
Old 12-03-2010, 11:08 AM

KATO - Firstly if u read the post propoerly I have reported it.

Secondly, I SWEAR black & blue this shit is legit! If you look at my "history" of posting on here they are few & far between so no reason for a 32 year old father of two to jump on here & spin shit mate...Got better things to do than that - FARK sakes!

And out of curiousity, so if a hyped up pscyco freak jumped out in front of you at night and you manage to stop in time only for him to then start running straight at you whilst the car is now stationery - WTF would you have done? (in a liberty wagon btw in case u didn't read that either??)
Old 12-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Burnout!

Calm down...

I was just pointing out that reversing into traffic could have ended in a much greater accident and as I said, I haven't seen the road so it is hard to make a judgement on what to do. I'll admit I don't read every single letter of people's replies so I missed the couple of letters further down where you mentioned you have reported this. Sorry.

I don't know if you are a 32 year old father, or a 12 year old kid trying to be all fast and furious like. As you will see on here and other car forums, the later option happens far too often.

I would have tried to find an option to get out of there ASAP - reversing still has him infront of you, unless there is a side street near by or something. That would be my decision if I was driving my WRX, Evo, A4, ML350 or Triton Ute. But I don't have a Liberty Wagon, so that could make all the difference... I dunno.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RUSSGT is a guruRUSSGT is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato View Post
Calm down...

I was just pointing out that reversing into traffic could have ended in a much greater accident and as I said, I haven't seen the road so it is hard to make a judgement on what to do. I'll admit I don't read every single letter of people's replies so I missed the couple of letters further down where you mentioned you have reported this. Sorry.

I don't know if you are a 32 year old father, or a 12 year old kid trying to be all fast and furious like. As you will see on here and other car forums, the later option happens far too often.

I would have tried to find an option to get out of there ASAP - reversing still has him infront of you, unless there is a side street near by or something. That would be my decision if I was driving my WRX, Evo, A4, ML350 or Triton Ute. But I don't have a Liberty Wagon, so that could make all the difference... I dunno.
This bit was funny! He did say he was dad of 2. No need to lie. Not like he was talking about picking up or racing ferraris..
Old 12-03-2010, 11:54 AM

KATO - OK sorry i was a bit harsh perhaps but seriously mate i got real pissed off with the whole incident and i have been nothing but honest.

I just don't understand why people (especially the younger generation it would seem) if they are looking for "fun", have to do things which involve endangering the well being of others!? Sure we all do stupid things when we are young BUT i for one never did anything to potentially harm others.

As for the road - they planned it perfectly - there is a stretch of road next to Watsonia there (Coogee) ...for those that know the area which has no "side streets" for about 1km otherwise I would have simply diverted for sure.

Anyway, all ended well for me I guess but really am wanting to just alert the public / citizens of the area because there are a lot of older people in the Coogee area and I wonder what might have happened if it were one of them?
Old 12-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Flat Four Father

NVRENUF at standard level

So did you manage to get the plate of the car being it was driving in front of you ?
or two late by the time you worked out what was happening.

could be a stolen car and could be happening a bit.

you hearing anythign else about it
?
Old 12-03-2010, 12:05 PM

....again as per the "POST" yes i got the plate because it was a private number plate & made it easy to remember but I don't really want to mention it on here just YET. But yeh reported it to the cops with description of him, the car and rego, the whole bit. Nope heard nothing yet.....
Old 12-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Burnout!

Remember that 99% of people on here don't read anything but the first post and then engage keyboard warrior mode (like me ).

It is pathetic that people find things like this entertaining. Saying that, as a kid I knew another kid (scary eh...) who used to like running out infront of cars trying to get hit.

Some people were meant to be Darwinised out of society... But it just doesn't seem to happen enough...

Tags
black, bmw, dickwad