Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Name and Shame (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/34551-name-shame.html)

silvascoob 25-05-2010 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=bumpstop;457358]If anyone happens to know the owner of a dark brown/burgandy Suzuki Vitara 1CKK912, just let him know his driving antics haven't gone unnoticed.[/QUOTE]

yeah sure let me just go call him on 1800 have you all gotten old all of a sudden?

so not a single member on here has ever driven in a way that another motorist may not like? I have seen some wrx drivers (members on here i would assume given the large perth-wrx sticker that was affixed to their front/rear windscreen) do some pretty questionable driving at times too. Really didnt feel the need to make a thread about it at the time. I suppose this is just the problem associated with letting a human control something.

GTB Liberty 25-05-2010 08:25 PM

Always love a good debate.

What have you seen said "P-WRX" members do?

silvascoob 25-05-2010 08:39 PM

[QUOTE=GTB Liberty;457367]Always love a good debate.

What have you seen said "P-WRX" members do?[/QUOTE]

im not in the business of naming and shaming, what you do is your choice.
weaving in and out of traffic at much higher than the posted speed limit, and texting while driving, nothing of any major consequence, but things that this thread are aimed at all the same.

I'm not perfect, far from it in fact but these threads are completely pointless.

Griffo 25-05-2010 09:15 PM

after driving in adelaide for years, driving anywhere seems pleasant. i admit perth has no shortage of 4WD king of the road "i dont need to indicate" spankers, but in the big picture i think perth is pretty tame on the roads.

the kiwi 26-05-2010 07:09 AM

p-wrx member should be named and shamed. and repeat offenders should then be asked to remove the stickers.

p-wrx would not look good on the evening news with a 'hoon' story about how a member has plowed into the back of a school bus.

silver_opal 26-05-2010 07:20 AM

The white holden commadore that I stayed behind on the Fwy on 22 May after seeing him launch his car with trailer attached over a kerb after mistaking it for road on Burns Beach Rd, then use the right barrier of the Fwy as a guide to Ocean Reef Rd exit at about 9 pm.
Police have his details and I can't remember the rego. Police said he was drunk but when they got to the registered address he was out of the car.
He got warning.

perthzed 26-05-2010 08:30 AM

[QUOTE=silvascoob;457366]yeah sure let me just go call him on 1800 have you all gotten old all of a sudden?

so not a single member on here has ever driven in a way that another motorist may not like? I have seen some wrx drivers (members on here i would assume given the large perth-wrx sticker that was affixed to their front/rear windscreen) do some pretty questionable driving at times too. Really didnt feel the need to make a thread about it at the time. I suppose this is just the problem associated with letting a human control something.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Kato 26-05-2010 08:58 AM

Just for the record...

Everyone complaining about WRX/Evo drivers, are probably complaining about my shit house attempts at driving.

So I appologise :)

American Dave 26-05-2010 09:00 AM

closet hoon comes out, drop a skid and hardin up Kato :D

pete gopal 26-05-2010 09:08 AM

if anyone sees an oldish lady, grey hair, about 5 foot tall with a black handbag....tell her not too cross the street on red man. For others be careful out there