Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Theives Can All Burn in Hell! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/34753-theives-can-all-burn-hell.html)

ApatheticEnd 02-06-2010 06:15 PM

Theives Can All Burn in Hell!

6 days, 6 fucking days. Less than a week and some gutless piece of shit tried to steal my car. 6 days i've had my 2010 WRX and some fucking retard tried to pry the door open with a crowbar or something. I'd have given anything to catch him doing it. It probably happened at Brighton Beach while I was taking a walk.

There is a small dent in the A pillar, and deep gouges inside the doorframe and on the window trim. There is also a scratch on the wing mirror.

What kind of moron tries to pry the door open at the front when the lock couldn't be farther away? Comprehensive will cover it but I can't imagine getting someone to do the work is going to be really easy after the hailstorm.

BTW, my 08 was written off by the hailstorm. What a fucking year so far for me carwise. Fucking scum.

tuna 02-06-2010 06:16 PM

any photos?

surprised they couldnt break the window with the crowbar. kids these days.

Luigi 02-06-2010 06:22 PM

Dude that suxs Big time.

I'm sure Karma will come there way & make there life hell.

Hurtenstein 02-06-2010 06:23 PM

Fuck karma, pry open their skull with a pry bar

bumpstop 02-06-2010 07:35 PM

Sorry to hear about your car woes :(

dtrally 02-06-2010 10:09 PM

[QUOTE=ApatheticEnd;459522]....some gutless piece of shit

........ I'd have given anything to catch him doing it. [/QUOTE]

Almost a Pulp Fiction moment!
"what's more chicken shit than fucking with another man's automobile!"

SN4P2ND 03-06-2010 04:55 AM

sons of a b*tches!

ApatheticEnd 03-06-2010 06:55 AM

I'll take some pics in the daylight today.

RUSSGT 03-06-2010 01:38 PM

Spewing mate! feel for ya!

ACE 03-06-2010 04:51 PM

That sucks mate, I surf Brighton all the time and do so because its a busy carpark where I can park my car without fear of dodgy types going unnoticed - or so I thought.

What time were you parked there and where did you park?

Terry.Wrist 03-06-2010 04:57 PM

[QUOTE=tuna;459523]surprised they couldnt break the window with the crowbar. kids these days.[/QUOTE]
Exactly what I thought.

I hate these threads, sorry to hear mate.
What time of day was it?

BoxorBeast 03-06-2010 09:36 PM

man =S sorry to hear about this. Did you have anything of value inside the car ? maybe that could of been a motive

ApatheticEnd 03-06-2010 10:03 PM

Nothing at all in the car. Parked at the South end of brighton on a Monday arvo. It was quiet down there as it was a weekday afternoon. Scumbag probably just saw a car all alone and stopped quickly to have a go.

I wondered why they didn't just smash the window as well. Would have been faster and easier and at least then all I'd have to replace is the glass. I kiteboard down there so I know never to leave anything out and I've never had any trouble before. It's a dodgy spot. If you look at the carpark it's covered in broken window glass. It's just unlucky i guess but that doen't make me feel any better. Theives are the lowest type of scum. I work hard to be able to have nice shit and I don't need this crap. I'm just going to bootfuck the next dodgy cunt I see cruising beach carparks. That'll make me feel better.

dtrally 03-06-2010 10:28 PM

Makes you want to set the pricks up. I heard of a set up in South Africa where cars get jacked all the time, they left a briefcase full of angry snakes in the car.

zmk 03-06-2010 10:45 PM

[QUOTE=dtrally;459861]Makes you want to set the pricks up. I heard of a set up in South Africa where cars get jacked all the time, they left a briefcase full of angry snakes in the car.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEVdalEJ_X4[/url]

BoxorBeast 03-06-2010 11:11 PM

he was probably hoping to find something of value in the car, do the new rexes have he grant security keypad thing ? Maybe he did'nt want to make a big noise by smashing the window

dtrally 03-06-2010 11:14 PM

^^^ Well, I was thinking more of targeting thieves and criminals not just someone picking up an abandoned case. Still funny though.

_daz_ 03-06-2010 11:20 PM

probably one of the few instances where Brant may have come in useful...or any other more reputable alarm/immobiliser system for that matter...
the fact they didn't just smash the window says they were trying to boost the car rather than just steal anything inside the vehicle, however unprofessional they were, scratching the exterior and all...

blurex 04-06-2010 07:03 PM

sorry to hear bout your car man...I work away and just found that some scum tried to steal my car stereo....WITHOUT THE FUKEN FACE ON IT!!!...