Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree15Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Subaru Tech Division

MY99GT at standard level

Waiting for approval on a mortgage application

Getting really worried as we're over the date we set for finance by 4 days!!
We will remember them.

Lest we forget .
Old 25-11-2011, 05:21 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Soksta is a guruSoksta is a guru

Really pisses me off when emergency vehicles are approaching and motorists who have no idea on what to do just stop and sit there.
Purposefully left a 50m gap in front of me to allow the car on the right to merge in front, but they decided to coast up to the traffic lights and just sit there.
Old 25-11-2011, 10:23 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

MANliamUTD at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soksta View Post
Really pisses me off when emergency vehicles are approaching and motorists who have no idea on what to do just stop and sit there.
Purposefully left a 50m gap in front of me to allow the car on the right to merge in front, but they decided to coast up to the traffic lights and just sit there.
some people are just proper muppets
Old 26-11-2011, 07:36 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Shez at standard level

Minister apologises over WA bushfire - The West Australian

This shits me.
Old 26-11-2011, 11:27 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

the kiwi at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shez View Post

How so? Because a Minister apologised for something he had no control over? Was not the control burn started in September (Sept 6 ; WA Oppn wants minister sacked over fire ). Are not people that live and purchase property in Western Australian live in an enviroment that is liable to burn and burn quickly. Does it shit you that people knowing and willingly live in areas that enviromentally require fire to thrive and yet complain when it does? Or does it shit you like it shits me; that shit does indeed happen and we all should be lucky that no lives have been lost since 2007 in WA (please correct me if I am wrong). The alternative is to end up with Victorian Black Fridays annualy.

Although it appears the same person was involved in the 07 fires, so a criminal case may be waranted.
Old 27-11-2011, 07:15 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

Shez at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by the kiwi View Post
How so? Because a Minister apologised for something he had no control over? Was not the control burn started in September (Sept 6 ; WA Oppn wants minister sacked over fire ). Are not people that live and purchase property in Western Australian live in an enviroment that is liable to burn and burn quickly. Does it shit you that people knowing and willingly live in areas that enviromentally require fire to thrive and yet complain when it does? Or does it shit you like it shits me; that shit does indeed happen and we all should be lucky that no lives have been lost since 2007 in WA (please correct me if I am wrong). The alternative is to end up with Victorian Black Fridays annualy.

Although it appears the same person was involved in the 07 fires, so a criminal case may be waranted.
It shits me that a controlled burn was in no way kept controlled, and in fact, the person that appears responsible is also the guy that let control burning get out of control which ended up killing people.

I whole heartedly support control burns. It is vital in keeping us safe, and also has been proven to help propegate native bushlands.
Old 27-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Flat Four Father

TROLLEY is a guruTROLLEY is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shez View Post
...also has been proven to help propegate native bushlands.
A total exaggeration and myth. There are very few flora species that need fire to reproduce. There are quite a few that are fire resistant. There are some (like Eucalyptus that promote fire with highly flammable leaves and bark). Then there are tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of species that are detrimentally affected by fire. Plants and seeds have, over thousands of years adapted to the fact that there are bush fires. The means of germination have come from adaptation, not necessity for heat to crack open a seed and have the wind carry them elsewhere. The plants would still reproduce (albeit slowly), they just have a mechanism to regenerate reasonably quickly after a fire.
Old 27-11-2011, 06:48 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

MANliamUTD at standard level

being at work and not being at stereosonic!!!.......now that shits me
Old 27-11-2011, 07:25 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Shez at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROLLEY View Post
A total exaggeration and myth. There are very few flora species that need fire to reproduce. There are quite a few that are fire resistant. There are some (like Eucalyptus that promote fire with highly flammable leaves and bark). Then there are tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of species that are detrimentally affected by fire. Plants and seeds have, over thousands of years adapted to the fact that there are bush fires. The means of germination have come from adaptation, not necessity for heat to crack open a seed and have the wind carry them elsewhere. The plants would still reproduce (albeit slowly), they just have a mechanism to regenerate reasonably quickly after a fire.
"regenerate reasonably quickly after a fire" "A total exaggeration and myth"
Old 27-11-2011, 07:43 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

RichX knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soksta View Post
Just curious, if you're at a set of lights with a red light camera, to which the lights are red, and you have a police car up your arse, basically saying get the fuck out of the way so I can go past, which will trigger the camera, what do you do? Go forward and cop the flash?

Remember, fines are guilty until proven innocent.

Tags
20 secs... no can do... time is money bitch, big bunch of sooks, chads on his rags again, complain about work and do fuck all about it, cool story bro, daylight savings... faded curtains, got a head like a bulldog chewing on a wasp, hot japanese schoolgirls, i need sympathy, isn't tuna jaron?, jaron fellates men, judge judy, lad is troll king!, manstration period is for men !, pettiest complaints ever, pre-empting jarron to still be on the rag, ramwrc, rossco's longterm parking, sandy vaginas, the smell of tangy ball sweat, things, too many friends.. *nod, v40, what would scary say, who's jarron?