Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree425Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2014, 09:03 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

First of all, you are correct that I did mention that they were the same HC+ pad with different packaging when I passed the product to you guys.

Secondly, there is no compound difference between the said Aust dealer Pmu pads and the pads I gave you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsdh View Post
Just above that screenshot I believe it asks if we changed it to the hc+ will they be available to pick up the following week. Which was confirmed.

That was the box the fronts came in, if not very similar and the backs were in something blue probably the ones of his thread.
Neither had project mu or hc+ displayed prominently, I remember looking thoroughly and wondering what this shit is but mao said they were the hc+ like we wanted and I knew that they would be packaged differently so trusted him.
They did say project mu in smaller print in a paragraph on the side but that was all I could see in reference to pmu, never stated hc+.

One would be correct in saying that we should have questioned them then and there but as I've said no reason to suspect mao would try and give customers the wrong product, until now.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:12 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

This could have been handed better by both sides.

If you want the box to say pmu and have big pretty branding, buy from the proper supplier...

You get what you pay for...
s20525xxx, showgun and DukeDrifter like this.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:22 PM
Subaru Tech Division

DukeDrifter knows their stuff

Couldn't give a flying fuck what's on the box, what i wanted was a Hc+ Pad in design and compound not some half baked rebranded pad.
Jhan94 likes this.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:25 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

I only buy Australian made products from manufacturers like Process West. I do not believe in buying Jap-manufactured parts from here, as I can stay competitive with pricing by importing the exact JDM product. I can do this as I have a business over there.

I have been putting up with nonsense by companies trying to monopolise the market here, including online Nengxx, ecuxxx etc. I really dont care as thats how I stay competitive.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:27 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

davidsdh at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao View Post
I only buy Australian made products from manufacturers like Process West. I do not believe in buying Jap-manufactured parts from here, as I can stay competitive with pricing by importing the exact JDM product. I can do this as I have a business over there.

I have been putting up with nonsense by companies trying to monopolise the market here, including online Nengxx, ecuxxx etc. I really dont care as thats how I stay competitive.
Its not really the exact product though is it?
Old 12-03-2014, 09:27 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

I feel your pain. Last week I went to McDonalds because I wanted a BigMac but the person behind the counter was wearing a burqa. I wasn't happy about being served by a person who's face I couldnt see, so I decided to settle for a Whopper. Not the same as what I wanted but close enough? I went to Hungry Jack's down the road, and the person behind the counter was also wearing a burqa! Fuck! But this one had glitter and lots of shiney shit in it, and I thought to myself that the burqa's are better at Hungry Jacks.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:31 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

I think the intent and information conveyed by both parties has been partially lost in translation.

Last edited by Jezza; 12-03-2014 at 09:32 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:34 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

davidsdh at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezza View Post
I think the intent and information conveyed by both parties has be partially lost in translation.
I would have thought Taylors lengthy post cleared it up somewhat?

Mao says they are hc+ pads, pmu japan confirmed via pmu australia that they are not what Mao claims and he is adamant (despite clear evidence otherwise) that he sells legitimate 2012/13 pmu hc+ pads in different boxes.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:35 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDrifter View Post
Couldn't give a flying fuck what's on the box, what i wanted was a Hc+ Pad in design and compound not some half baked rebranded pad.
However you still bought something that was clearly a re-branded pad
and had no problem with it at the time, and were fully aware they were
as such.

If it was in a HC+ box and the re-branded pads were inside then you'd actually
have a case for full refund etc but since it wasn't you might just have to take
it on the chin as a mistake and move on.

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO
Old 12-03-2014, 09:38 PM
Subaru Tech Division

DukeDrifter knows their stuff

Because this dodgy prick continued to convey that they were legit and he had given me exactly what I'd asked for. Then said that I should In fact chase it up because he was right when it appears that he is not.

Tags
announcement, comparable to hc+, customer service extraordinaire, davidsdh more like davids a dh amirite?, evor, homer tuning - doughy tunes ftw, i want fake boobs not fake pads !, indo mao mi goreng special!, like sand through the hour glass, maofunctions, pads? sounds like somebody needs tampons, project mao pads, project mu stopping sandy vajinas since 2014, project popcorn moo!, public, service, stretching small penises, the ugly side of p-wrx, thread needs more legal threats, vendetta+ pads!, with a dok dok here...dok dok there, yes im a cunt so what ?, yum cha