Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree425Likes

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2014, 09:39 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

JDM_STYLE at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsdh View Post
I would have thought Taylors lengthy post cleared it up somewhat?

Mao says they are hc+ pads, pmu japan confirmed via pmu australia that they are not what Mao claims and he is adamant (despite clear evidence otherwise) that he sells legitimate 2012/13 pmu hc+ pads in different boxes.
Where's the proof that is actually what PMU Japan said, the AUS supplier had already gotten it wrong once and they are supposed to know everything about their products ADM or JDM...

221.7KW-ATW 498.5NM MMS ROLLER DYNO & BUILT BY STi NINJAS, BUILD #318/600

EBISU SUBARU, SHIBUYA-KU TOKYO
Old 12-03-2014, 09:43 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

davidsdh at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDM_STYLE View Post
However you still bought something that was clearly a re-branded pad
and had no problem with it at the time, and were fully aware they were
as such.

If it was in a HC+ box and the re-branded pads were inside then you'd actually
have a case for full refund etc but since it wasn't you might just have to take
it on the chin as a mistake and move on.
I dont think you understand, we were lead to believe, and not being experts in pmu's range and international manufacturing specification for the last 10 years, relied upon Mao's vastly more experience in the matter to confirm and instil confidence that although looking not the part they were in fact exactly what we ordered.
In no way were we "fully aware that they were re-branded and different in compound or decade of manufacture at the time of purchase"

Rebranded - yes

10 years old, differing in compound and only for sale in SEA - no

If they were the same pad but purple that would be fine, but they arent are they Mao?

EDIT:
Quote:
Where's the proof that is actually what PMU Japan said, the AUS supplier had already gotten it wrong once and they are supposed to know everything about their products ADM or JDM...
Fair point, however we have Mao's supplier SPK whose very sole interest is to validate the pads as genuine against a somewhat more legitimate source of pmu aus and Japan to which we trust they have not be colluding or acting unreasonably (like we have to do with Mao and SPK). They confirm that they are legitimate, just different from what we ordered and very old.

Last edited by davidsdh; 12-03-2014 at 09:46 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:44 PM
Subaru Tech Division

DukeDrifter knows their stuff

Quote:
Its in Japanese I for one do for one do not speak Japanese I'm happy to post once it has been forwarded to me
Old 12-03-2014, 09:46 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeDrifter View Post
Because this dodgy prick continued to convey that they were legit and he had given me exactly what I'd asked for. Then said that I should In fact chase it up because he was right when it appears that he is not.
Have you gotten a reply from PMU Japan at all?

*edit just saw above reply after posting.

Last edited by JDM_STYLE; 12-03-2014 at 09:47 PM.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:48 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

Being serious for a moment,

This is likely to go in circles for some time.

It is time for both party to state their postition and decide to resolve, leave it at a dispute, or take it further.

* What does the purchaser seek? Does the purchaser request a refund, or a supply of proper pads?

* What does the seller offer? Does the seller stand firm in belief that the correct product was supplied, or will a refund or correct pads be supplied?
davidsdh and DukeDrifter like this.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:50 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

davidsdh at standard level

Quote:
^^ Page 21
Stated our position quite clearly in this post I believe.
Old 12-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Sign me up!
IMPREZA STi S204

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsdh View Post
I dont think you understand, we were lead to believe, and not being experts in pmu's range and international manufacturing specification for the last 10 years, relied upon Mao's vastly more experience in the matter to confirm and instil confidence that although looking not the part they were in fact exactly what we ordered.
In no way were we "fully aware that they were re-branded and different in compound or decade of manufacture at the time of purchase"

Rebranded - yes

10 years old, differing in compound and only for sale in SEA - no

If they were the same pad but purple that would be fine, but they arent are they Mao?

EDIT:

Fair point, however we have Mao's supplier SPK whose very sole interest is to validate the pads as genuine against a somewhat more legitimate source of pmu aus and Japan to which we trust they have not be colluding or acting unreasonably (like we have to do with Mao and SPK). They confirm that they are legitimate, just different from what we ordered and very old.
I actually do understand.

Hence why all parties should wait until hearing from the manufacturer instead continuing on posting that they aren't in fact what they were described to be.

As said before I'm on no ones side but a lot of shit is being slung around without having confirmation from PMU Japan.
DukeDrifter likes this.

Old 12-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Subaru Tech Division

DukeDrifter knows their stuff

I spoke to Gavin on the phone and didn't think I required a copy of an email in Japanese, I have the morning off tomorrow as I've just finished a 16 hour shift and will call Gavin and request the email in japenese and you can all read at your leisure.
Jhan94 likes this.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Flat Four Father

Jezza at standard level

Why haven't you blokes just gone to see Mao and sorted it out...
Internet forum contact and mediation won't solve the issue....
If you weren't happy with the branding etc why did you go ahead with install etc.

You can't tell a restaurant that you didn't get what you ordered after you have finished eating it....

Mao can't really do anything more than apologise for the error and miscommunication.... Which still needs to be done as common courtesy.

My 2c.

Moving forward now
Old 12-03-2014, 10:01 PM
Flat Four Father

mao at standard level

Dont call me a doughy prick. The compound is the same.

First you said it was not manufactured by Pmu. Now you say it is but different.
Age of pad as mentioned by your source doesnt matter.

So, how about a lab test?

Edit: Your source also mentioned how deeply concerned they are with the knowledge ppl like me have. Lol, I was bred there.

Quote:
Because this dodgy prick continued to convey that they were legit and he had given me exactly what I'd asked for. Then said that I should In fact chase it up because he was right when it appears that he is not.

Last edited by mao; 12-03-2014 at 10:07 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
announcement, comparable to hc+, customer service extraordinaire, davidsdh more like davids a dh amirite?, evor, homer tuning - doughy tunes ftw, i want fake boobs not fake pads !, indo mao mi goreng special!, like sand through the hour glass, maofunctions, pads? sounds like somebody needs tampons, project mao pads, project mu stopping sandy vajinas since 2014, project popcorn moo!, public, service, stretching small penises, the ugly side of p-wrx, thread needs more legal threats, vendetta+ pads!, with a dok dok here...dok dok there, yes im a cunt so what ?, yum cha