Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Cosmetic (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cosmetic/)
-   -   Sticker Design? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cosmetic/11610-sticker-design.html)

Joel_B 12-04-2007 09:34 AM

Sticker Design?

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering what peoples opinions would be if i were to go to say somewhere like wanneroo markets and get my own 'perth-wrx' sticker made-up??.. i was thinking just small clean white block letters to go along the bottom of my back window..

Any suggestions...

Cheers..

impreza_GT 12-04-2007 09:38 AM

probly wont get much support for the idea, best stick to the original and still the best.... ;) ;)

ImPreSiV 12-04-2007 09:42 AM

yeah. I think these chops on the original sticker design are ghey. there should be 1 sticker for everyone

PM Chad241WRC he has all the stickers.

Also, if you have seen the one on my front window (in the members ride section) it is the motorvation variation on the original sticker. I much prefer it to the standard one, but at least the font is the same.

BOMB3R 12-04-2007 09:50 AM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV]yeah. I think these chops on the original sticker design are ghey. there should be 1 sticker for everyone

PM Chad241WRC he has all the stickers.

Also, if you have seen the one on my front window (in the members ride section) it is the motorvation variation on the original sticker. I much prefer it to the standard one, but at least the font is the same.[/QUOTE]
I never got my MV sticker :(

But yeh making your own sticker IS GAY!

REXISM 12-04-2007 09:52 AM

Fraud

ImPreSiV 12-04-2007 10:02 AM

[QUOTE=PIGSTi]I never got my MV sticker :(

But yeh making your own sticker IS GAY![/QUOTE]

The stickers were good Jaron, I beleive ur car had "other" stickers on it instead. :p

I assume someone has heaps of sticker's left, because there were heaps left over, from what i saw.

Altho, i have noticed with those ones, they are freying, slowly strip's are peeling off. I like the style, but better quality maybe, i dunno?

I removed the "motorvation entrant 2007" strip across the bottom, so now it just says [url]www.PERTH[/url] - WRX.com which is kewl.

I want one for my new car (when I get it)

So i'll look into it.

BOMB3R 12-04-2007 11:41 AM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV]The stickers were good Jaron, I beleive ur car had "other" stickers on it instead. :p

I assume someone has heaps of sticker's left, because there were heaps left over, from what i saw.

Altho, i have noticed with those ones, they are freying, slowly strip's are peeling off. I like the style, but better quality maybe, i dunno?

I removed the "motorvation entrant 2007" strip across the bottom, so now it just says [url]www.PERTH[/url] - WRX.com which is kewl.

I want one for my new car (when I get it)

So i'll look into it.[/QUOTE]
You means Jans old car?

impreza_GT 12-04-2007 11:46 AM

[QUOTE=PIGSTi]You means Jans old car?[/QUOTE]

The Big Reveal....i could see it Coming hahaha.

Kym wanting to sell his asap.....Jan no rush, not even an add for his...haha...nice car BTW

BOMB3R 12-04-2007 11:50 AM

[QUOTE=impreza_GT]The Big Reveal....i could see it Coming hahaha.

Kym wanting to sell his asap.....Jan no rush, not even an add for his...haha...nice car BTW[/QUOTE]
Yeh thats my hunch anyway!

ImPreSiV 12-04-2007 11:55 AM

ha, Jan's car is too expensive for me, altho It would be nice.

might sort something else out if my car disappears soon... maybe removal of some item's to lower the price.

enuf about that..

back onto sticker topic :p