Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Cosmetic (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cosmetic/)
-   -   Paint and body shop (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cosmetic/21405-paint-body-shop.html)

yumafia 06-09-2008 05:16 PM

the paint job is crap. bubbles in the paint scratches and loose bumper and lights car went in better with roo damage than it came out fixed. Overall SHIT job.

asian 10-09-2008 06:55 PM

EXTREME COLOUR ENHANCEMENTS in Morley

Julian 040 040 5722
Best quality because he is a perfectionist

klass8wrx 11-09-2008 12:04 AM

[QUOTE=yumafia]Dont take ur car to T&C Classics in Bassendeen whatever u do i jus got my car back and they will be very shocked when i bring the car back.[/QUOTE]

I'll back him up. My rear and front bumper and bonnet was repainted/ replaced by T&C classics. Both my bumpers are attached very poorly ie. the Gaps are very noticable 5mm to 10mm on the wheel arches. Rear bumper paint flaked off, hairline crack within 6months. They re-painted it for me...Still see signs of flaking only 2 months gone...Only went there because insurance company directed me there. Not happy

masTers 14-09-2008 09:26 AM

anyone got any experience with places that have matched the WRC Blue perfectly?

Luigi 14-09-2008 09:31 AM

The WR Blue paint is close to impossible to match perfectly.

Need to respary the whole car to not notice the difference

low rider 15-09-2008 01:27 PM

Can anyone give me vision r's number as i cant seem to find it

kurt_blastoff 15-09-2008 02:12 PM

Lads, lasses.
need to give massive props to Benson @ BBK Automotive..
Hes a fuckin wizard..
just did my bonnet, sti spoiler, scoop, morette headlights and cwest front bumper for my white gc8 rex..
The finish and the quality of the fit/install job is near perfect..
thanks again benson!!

V3 RA 15-09-2008 02:29 PM

[QUOTE=kurt_blastoff]Lads, lasses.
need to give massive props to Benson @ BBK Automotive..
Hes a fuckin wizard..
just did my bonnet, sti spoiler, scoop, morette headlights and cwest front bumper for my white gc8 rex..
The finish and the quality of the fit/install job is near perfect..
thanks again benson!![/QUOTE]

Can i ask a ball park figure at how much that set you back? Im looking at doing pretty similar body work over christmasish time....and how long they had the car for too?

Thanks mate

kurt_blastoff 15-09-2008 04:13 PM

evo 298..
i supplied all parts and he had to do sum slight work on the fibreglass on the front bumper as it was a bit cracked and scuffed..
All up it cost me $1300 and the end result is just staggering..
i dropped the parts to be painted off to him on a monday, then dropped the car off for the headlights to be painted/bumpers and spoilers to be fitted on the Thursday and i had it done ready, polished and chamoised by the Saturday at 11am.

Obviously he may be more/less busy in the next month or so but that was my experience with him and i highly recommend his work..
Im going to try and get some photos up soon..

Hope that helps mate.
Kieran..

ryandarcy 15-09-2008 05:04 PM

west coast smash in belmont are pretty damn good at matching wr blue did my scoop morette headlights and dewinged the boot Matt is the owner and did an awesome job and was even at a favor price.