Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Evolution R (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/evolution-r/)
-   -   Evo R - Thanks Thread (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/evolution-r/55798-evo-r-thanks-thread.html)

Deviouskim 01-08-2011 06:50 PM

Thanks Mao!

Didn't see a thread which I could contribute to...
Went and saw Mao today to get an apexi turbotimer and new white parker globes to match the factory the HIDs.

After battling the water from the recent rain and having some of his tools misplaced, turbo timer was fitted up while I waited and he even test fitted the two different parker lights so I could compare! :eek: very happy with it all!

Will be visting you again, when you get my apexi intake in :cool:

oh yeah, I went to adjust my steering wheel and popped the plastic housing from the steering wheel off haha, I hacked at the foam and remounted the turbo timer interface/control box thingo and it all fits up great. Will explain to you when I see you incase you have to do another one :p

Kim

mao 01-08-2011 09:16 PM

Hey no probs Kim.

Sorry about that interface thing, really tight in the plastic console. Had to rush through the job pretty much today as I had to fit an amp and some speakers to the Type R afterwards. I guessed you pushed it further back down the steering wheel or more towards the side?

Will check and see if I can get that Apexi Air Filter Kit for you while I am in Japan this week.

Regards.

gazlaz 12-08-2011 05:47 PM

Just want to thank Mao for work done to my car, great bloke. Went the extra mile (and a couple more) and highly recommend him, you can trust he will do the right thing by you.

Hope you get those hoists fully installed and working soon, pretty shit how the installers are messing you around.

rexcited 12-08-2011 05:50 PM

Also want to thank Mao for the work he did on my Brandt for me today, no more problems =) top quality guy.

HGS130 31-08-2011 06:42 AM

Thanks for the Bride seat Mao, and for clearing up the fake issues aswell, didnt realise they had that kind of restrictions with the bride seat when they get exported. overall great customer service, looking to do business again in the near future

skyman79 31-08-2011 09:17 AM

+1 for Mao, is a good dude

Jordiee 31-08-2011 04:14 PM

Mao did an amazing job on my car, went several thousand extra miles in order to get my car kosher for tuning, instead of overlooking the issues and not telling me about them

tune was excellent, 100 times smoother, and my boost issues have all been sorted

+100 for mao and his silent partner

Deviouskim 31-08-2011 07:40 PM

Spotted your car there Jordiee, shame about the tag :( kinda looks like it says Kim but lol

Jordiee 31-08-2011 10:23 PM

hahahahah!
yeah that is true, bloody kims

when were you there?

achkes 16-09-2011 08:18 AM

Thank You

Bos
Boys and Girl from TRS Performance
M.R Armando, Alinka Hardianti, Rhenadi, Caesar Adhinanda, and especially me
Armand Setiawan
Say thank you for the support.

They are battling at auto fiesta today