Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   The Former Workshops Forum (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/former-workshops-forum/)
-   -   HSD Coilovers 05 STi... an apology to Caleb, Will and Josh (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/former-workshops-forum/30216-hsd-coilovers-05-sti-apology-caleb-will-josh.html)

BALISTC 17-11-2009 07:07 PM

HSD Coilovers 05 STi... an apology to Caleb, Will and Josh

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd post this particular issue up on the forums as a gesture of good will and just to let my customers know that I'm serious when it comes to solving issues with products.

Basically, I have 3 customers on these forums (Caleb, Josh & Will) who have all purchased HSD Type-HR coilovers to suit 05 STi within the last few weeks.

A small issue has arisen, which I will explain.

1. The lower brackets for the front coilovers have a different width and spacing between the lower strut bolts, from 05 onwards STi (any model with the 5x114.3 hub installed).

2. Initially, the HSD distributor in Australia, Otomoto, sent out the sets of coilovers with ordinary WRX brackets on the front coilovers.

3. After we found out these were wrong, I ordered the apparent correct brackets from Otomoto. These were sent to me from Otomoto within 2 days from door to door. These brackets turned out to be the correct WIDTH, but not the correct bolt spacing.

4. So, onto Otomoto again, and they called HSD in Asia and had the correct brackets supposedly sent out from the factory, about 3 weeks ago... these were supposed to hit Sydney within 5 days, and then to me overnight express from Sydney.

5. Last week, I was informed that HSD held off on the delivery of the brackets, because we required 3 sets as opposed to 1... so in their apparent wisdom, they decided to produce the 2 other sets and hold off on the 1st delivery, so they could send them all at once (probably to save on delivery or something similarly stupid!). I was assured that these were sent definitely this time. NOT ACCEPTABLE in my opinion.

6. It's now been 8 days since this occurred last Monday, and they still haven't arrived. This is also not acceptable in my opinion.

So I hope I don't sound like a broken record telling you guys on a daily basis that we're still waiting on them, but I've really got no other choice but to pass on what Otomoto tell me.. I speak to Otomoto on a daily basis, to find out where these brackets are, and they haven't received them yet.

[B]For this I apologise, and I'm truly sorry that these brackets have taken so long to get here![/B]

This is basically the last thing I need, because for a start I hate disappointing people, and secondly, as my business is very small and limited in what I sell, it works on word of mouth. This sort of event does not help the business at all.

[B]So from here, I'm going to offer you all a refund on the coilovers if you don't want to wait any longer, or you can keep holding off for the brackets.. which officially, I expect to hit the supplier this week. [/B]

I haven't asked the supplier to honour the refunds yet, but I'm taking a risk here and hoping they will!

I'd like to assure the rest of my customers that WRX and STi (up to 04) coilovers are in stock and the correct brackets will come with all sets at the time of order. For anyone with 05 onwards STi, I will not be able to order any further 05 onwards STi sets, until the correct brackets are in stock.

[B]Thanks guys, and again I do apologise for this delay!![/B]

L4UNCH 17-11-2009 10:57 PM

I'm sure I speak for all parties listed when I say, we're 100% happy with the service you provide.
Everytime I txt or call you with questions, some not even related to the coilovers, your reply is prompt and useful in putting any issue I may have had, to rest.
We also realise it's not anything to do with you that they are taking so long, as a group we're getting owned by suppliers.
I have nothing but positive feedback to spread about you Joe.
You're doing a stellar job mate, keep it up. If anyone needs a brilliant set of coilovers Joe is the man to see!
Regards,
Caleb.

TopGear 18-11-2009 04:04 PM

^^ what he said :) wouldn't hesitate to order from you again.

American Dave 18-11-2009 04:27 PM

Balsac lovin :D

agentorange 18-11-2009 05:10 PM

[QUOTE=American Dave;409833]Balsac lovin :D[/QUOTE]

I dont think the last line in your siganture is helping Joe, Dave! :D

On a serious note though...I dont understand why other sellers cant be as transparent as this...I admire your honesty Joe! :)

///M 18-11-2009 06:33 PM

[QUOTE=fastR;409610]I'm sure I speak for all parties listed when I say, we're 100% happy with the service you provide.
Everytime I txt or call you with questions, some not even related to the coilovers, your reply is prompt and useful in putting any issue I may have had, to rest.
We also realise it's not anything to do with you that they are taking so long, as a group we're getting owned by suppliers.
I have nothing but positive feedback to spread about you Joe.
You're doing a stellar job mate, keep it up. If anyone needs a brilliant set of coilovers Joe is the man to see!
Regards,
Caleb.[/QUOTE]

x2, like i said many of times in messages to you, its not your fault and there is nothing you can do to speed up the process ;) so i just say relax and be patient.. the parts will be here soon enough :)

teejay 18-11-2009 08:51 PM

Free bread will soften the emotional blow.

sleepy 19-11-2009 09:29 AM

Or how about a free Coffee?

L4UNCH 19-11-2009 09:45 AM

Free Windows 7?

Kato 19-11-2009 10:01 AM

Free hugs?