Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Gaming and Multiplayer (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/gaming-multiplayer/)
-   -   Gta4 Pc Announced (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/gaming-multiplayer/21425-gta4-pc-announced.html)

Smokey 08-08-2008 04:52 PM

Gta4 Pc Announced

[quote]We are proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto IV will be arriving for the platform it was birthed on this November. Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC will feature everything from the acclaimed original console releases, along with newly expanded multiplayer just for the PC and more.

Grand Theft Auto IV for the PC debuts on November 18th in North America and on November 21st in Europe. Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more details.[/quote]

fuck yeah! :D

phizzle 08-08-2008 04:58 PM

Just like GT5, in time for the Xmas rush. What a surprise :rolleyes:

Mister Two 08-08-2008 05:16 PM

about fucking time too

when Am I going to see Halo 3 on PC? Fuck You Microsoft!!!!

ALEX. 08-08-2008 06:23 PM

another reason to get a console ;) Sorry i won't start that
ps happy birthday SMOKEY

werticusness 09-08-2008 12:47 AM

so you can play the inferior version first! :)

OlisSTI 11-08-2008 03:17 PM

GTA4 was over-hyped. I honestly didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. They took most of the cool features out that were in San Andreas (like skydiving and base jumping ha ha and the open countryside), added some less cool features and just made it look better. Take away the improved graphics and it was just GTA3 with a slightly better story line, not much of a step forward.

I preferred SA.

Craig 11-08-2008 06:21 PM

SA was good, i liked the open country side like you said Oli. i havent played GTA IV so like others im excited!! :D

doadrift 11-08-2008 07:07 PM

No way gta 4 owned san andreas. I got bored of SA before I even got out of the first city. GTA4 has had me going all the way to the end. The story is alot better and Im glad they dropped alot of features because they added better stuff to replace the crap they took out.

RichX 11-08-2008 07:08 PM

Been playing GTA 4 on 360 for a while now .. Such a good game, keep coming back to it. There is so much to do in it, keep finding new things.

Hurtenstein 12-08-2008 05:05 AM

[QUOTE=OlisSTI]GTA4 was over-hyped. I honestly didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would. They took most of the cool features out that were in San Andreas (like skydiving and base jumping ha ha and the open countryside), added some less cool features and just made it look better. Take away the improved graphics and it was just GTA3 with a slightly better story line, not much of a step forward.

I preferred SA.[/QUOTE]

GTA4 is the Sequel to GTA3, not SA. Hence why it is similar.

I prefer GTA4 over SA. There is something everywhere you go as opposed to miles of desert and nothingness in SA. The police system is better in GTA4. And how is a nigger from the ghetto meant to fly a jumpjet?