Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Gaming and Multiplayer (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/gaming-multiplayer/)
-   -   Perth-WRX GT5 League - All Subaru Sprint Registrations (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/gaming-multiplayer/38779-perth-wrx-gt5-league-all-subaru-sprint-registrations.html)

SyncSubaru 30-11-2010 04:01 PM

Perth-WRX GT5 League - All Subaru Sprint Registrations

1 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][attach]4495[/attach]
[SIZE=5]Perth-WRX All Subaru Sprint
[SIZE=3]Tuesday December 7th, 2010

*** SUBJECT TO UPDATES ***

[/SIZE][/SIZE][LEFT]The All Subaru Sprint will be a test race / fun event as to guage what sort of things will be required to run an online championship in Gran Turismo. The details are still being worked out - so please check back here over the next few days for full information.

[B]This event is open to the first 16 Registrants. Register by using the provided form as a reply in this thread. The first 15 reply posts will be in.

[/B] [SIZE=2][B]Date:[/B] December 7th 2010[/SIZE][SIZE=2][B]
Time Details:[/B]
[/SIZE][LIST][*][SIZE=2]Lobby will open at 7:30PM[/SIZE][*][SIZE=2]Race Starts 8:00PM[/SIZE][/LIST] [SIZE=2]
[/SIZE] [SIZE=2][B]Race Details:[/B]
[/SIZE] [LIST][*][SIZE=2]Track: Trial Mountain[/SIZE][*][SIZE=2]Laps: 21 – First Lap is a hotlap for tyre warming – no overtaking and limit to 100km/h[/SIZE][*][SIZE=2]Fuel Usage – On[/SIZE][*][SIZE=2]Tyre Wear – On[/SIZE][*][SIZE=2]Mandatory Pitstop – On[/SIZE][*][SIZE=2]Handling Mode - Simulation[/SIZE][/LIST] [B]Eligible Cars:[/B] * Subject to Change *
[LIST][*]Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Version 1 through 6 Sedan or Wagon.[*]Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version ‘98[*]Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ‘10[*]Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI `00 Edition[*]Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI `01[*]Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C ‘04[*]Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA ‘05[*]Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ‘07[*]Subaru LEGACY B4 2.0GT ‘03[*]Subaru LEGACY Touring Wagon 2.0GT ‘03[/LIST][B]Modification Rules:[/B] [I][U]473BHP Maximum.[/U][/I] In fact tuning and practicing for the fastest lap time before the race is recommended.

[B]Qualifying:[/B] Once the track has been decided, and you have been confirmed as an entrant, you may run practice laps on the track in your desired car. Post your lap time here with a screenshot/photo to qualify. The lap times posted will decide the starting order. In the event that GT5 doesnt support some facility to set the cars up in the right order (Not sure I havnt played online yet) We will use the hotlap to get into the correct order for a flying start).

[B]Entry Form:
Name: [/B]Cameron Stubber
[B]PSN Handle:[/B] SyncSubaru
[B]Selected Car:[/B] Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ‘10

[B]Starting Grid:
[/B][LIST=1][*]SyncSubaru (Cameron) - Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ‘10 (1.25.270)[*]Smokey (Brett) - Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version ‘98 (No Lap Time)[*]nikftw (Nikolaus) - No Car (No Lap Time)[*]bird (No Name) - Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA ‘05 (1.22.4)[*]Voot (Nathan) - No Car (No Lap Time)[*]ALEX (David) - No Car (No Lap Time)[*]Mark1 (Mark) - Subaru Impreza WRX STi spec C Type RA ‘05 (No Lap Time)[/LIST]
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

teejay 30-11-2010 04:26 PM

Why dont you all run the same car and keep it stock?

Then the winner isnt simply the person wh spent the most money on mods, and it brings back the skill in playing.

SyncSubaru 30-11-2010 04:29 PM

I did want some variety in the field though - car list was subject to change as I wanted to go and check the specs out. Might restrict the mods to a level.

Smokey 30-11-2010 04:31 PM

Name: Brett
PSN Handle: wrxstiver2
Selected Car: Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version ‘98

Not sure if I publicly want to agree with tj, but same car would be good :) Might I suggest the 22b? :P
Alternatively, alter the car each week?

nikftw 30-11-2010 04:58 PM

Should have a max horsepower limit imo...

Anyway, I'll be up for it.

Name: *cough*
PSN Handle: nikftw_
Selected Car: TBA (need to purchase one...)

SyncSubaru 30-11-2010 05:02 PM

Horsepower is what I was thinking. I havnt found the 22b yet, where is it?

nikftw 30-11-2010 05:09 PM

I'm thinking 400-500hp is decent?

BLUES 30-11-2010 05:12 PM

Agree with TJ - how about opening it up for Evo X's too? ;-)

Bob 30-11-2010 05:12 PM

Might be better to run a car you can buy new off the dealer. Easier access. Stock cars are a fair comparison of drivers instead of setups.

I'd love to have a go if I'm free at the time but not keen on a trophy donation. pdiddy kudos might be a good start point.

I seem to be having issues making a peer to peer connection on GT5 though.

bird 30-11-2010 05:15 PM

Yeh i'm in

Name: (do we really need this?)
PSN Handle: b1rdyyy
Selected Car: Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA ‘05

This is mine here:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Eauvz.jpg[/img]