Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Gaming and Multiplayer (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/gaming-multiplayer/)
-   -   Xbox One (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/gaming-multiplayer/54645-xbox-one.html)

astralex 22-05-2013 01:23 AM

Xbox One

Anyone else watching the live stream of the new Xbox reveal? Pretty fucking impressive I must say!

09betty 22-05-2013 01:43 AM

yup, features are very impressive.

astralex 22-05-2013 02:03 AM

I concur.

Slap Dash 22-05-2013 02:10 AM

Yep Watched it.. Definitely a Buy for me :D See what comes out of E3 in 2 weeks.

Not much announced game wise & few people disappointed about that. What they fail to realize with E3 two weeks out, Microsoft wasn't going to go ALL guns blazing and end up with nothing to show come E3.

Particularly happy about Steven Spielberg being attached to a live action Halo TV series. Game of Thrones: Halo edition anyone? F*CK YEA!

DukeDrifter 22-05-2013 06:08 AM

Got a release date yet ? no live steaming at hd4 :(

Forza 5 is available at launch of Xbox one, trailer looks epic.

DamoESP 22-05-2013 07:44 AM

Not a fan of their new DRM model at all.

For example, with the Xbox One, I won't be able to bring over a game and let you borrow it for a week, or even show you it on your console, without you paying for it. It will let you install it, but when you go to play it, you need to pay for the game.

Gone are the days of bringing over NHL08 to a mates house to play while having some ebers etc.

In saying that, a few of the new interface features seem pretty awesome (Voice control...though I can see this being abused by friends to troll you while in the middle of a game...haha. and the Snap Bar), but that wont be enough for me to go out and purchase one, yet.

PS4, here I come :p

b32 22-05-2013 10:51 AM

Will get both.... Looking forward to seeing some actual games in a few weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

DukeDrifter 22-05-2013 11:52 AM

These a short trailer for forza 5 out, can't wait for e3 BF4 FIFA 14 forza 5 gta5 so much win :D

Lukes WRX 22-05-2013 12:12 PM

[QUOTE=DamoESP;754635]Not a fan of their new DRM model at all.

For example, with the Xbox One, I won't be able to bring over a game and let you borrow it for a week, or even show you it on your console, without you paying for it. It will let you install it, but when you go to play it, you need to pay for the game.

Gone are the days of bringing over NHL08 to a mates house to play while having some ebers etc.

In saying that, a few of the new interface features seem pretty awesome (Voice control...though I can see this being abused by friends to troll you while in the middle of a game...haha. and the Snap Bar), but that wont be enough for me to go out and purchase one, yet.

PS4, here I come :p[/QUOTE]

+1 on the playstation 4, (not bashing) although I'm interested in seeing what the xbox turns out like :)

mitchwnz 22-05-2013 12:22 PM

Time to trade my 2 Xbox 360's and 20 games for a 100 dollars towards the new Xbox.