Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Gaming and Multiplayer (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/gaming-multiplayer/)
-   -   Forza 6 Hype (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/gaming-multiplayer/62813-forza-6-hype.html)

SolarFilms 14-09-2015 02:51 PM

Forza 6 Hype

Hey all If you happen to pick up the best racing game ever it releases tomorrow hit us up. Played project cars, forza5 and gran turismo 6 nothing can compare to the overall package.

I have had the luxury to play it earlier forking extra dosh to get ultimate edition been playing since last Thursday been fighting each time to put down the controller and carry on with the rest of my life lol.

The graphics, the physics and 60 fps is just amazing sure I'd like to play it on my beast of pc rather then my xbox to see full capabilities of the game but hey the gameplay makes up for it.

add me on xbox for epic dakdak races or epic drifting online: TomiMx74

JRecardo 14-09-2015 03:10 PM

>Best racing game ever releases tomorrow

But Assetto Corsa and Project Cars have already released?

TROLLEY 14-09-2015 03:32 PM

Purchased last night but too busy to play at the moment and won't play until my Logitech wheel arrives, hopefully this week.

ps. Project cars was a MAJOR let down. I'll give it another go with this new wheel though, after my Mad Catz one shat itself.

SolarFilms 14-09-2015 03:38 PM

[QUOTE=JRecardo;829907]>Best racing game ever releases tomorrow

But Assetto Corsa and Project Cars have already released?[/QUOTE]

Project cars was massive meh for my self as well had so much issues with it (Pc) sure its one hell of a good simulator but as overall game? Lack of customization was abit of low point for me. I did like the fact that each car had its own unique driving experience.

Haven't played Assetto Corsa I'd assume its just a full blown simulator?

Forza 6 is just package of everything its why i think its the best. Sure it might seem acardey compared to full blown simulators but its on par with gt6 and project cars in terms of driving

REXXXED 2.0 14-09-2015 04:48 PM

keen to purchase a g29 for thy ps4 and smash some noobs on 24 hour lemans.

since the latest up date the game has improved much easier to drive and control at high speeds. the tyre monitoring system is waaay better

using the Perth-WRX mobile app

ALEX. 15-09-2015 02:42 PM

Project CARS without a wheel is no good. It's got terrible control. If you're playing it on a pad, it'll feel like shit.
Add in a wheel and it'll take time to get the wheel 'tuned in'; frankly most people would be incapable or unwilling to spend the time getting a wheel to the 'correct' level needed to start really enjoying the game to its potential. This actually includes myself!

GT5/6 is, I believe, a good example of how a wheel should feel like 'out-the-box / plug 'n' play'.

Haven't played Forza but Forza 6 reviews seem to be quite positive. Should be a great game for XBOX owners.