Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

EsC at standard level
Default first time

Mine was back in KL a looooong looooong time ago, made an illegal u turn then saw the nice blue lights. Second thing they said to me was "so how do we settle this?". First offer (from the cop!!!!) was $100, but being college kids, we could only afford $20 so, 4 of us in the car, $5 each and away we go! But being the first time it was a bit scary, and each one of the cops were carrying HK MP5's.
Old 07-04-2007, 09:00 PM
STI Master

Pettata at standard level

2 years ago coming home from work just after midnight in my front wheel drive, 86 corrolla, wet road. Did the usual fast left turn into collier road from broun ave, then fast right from collier into crimea. Some guy in a holden seemed to be tailgating me the whole way so I went a little faster until he flashed his red and blue at the intersection of crimea and walter rds.

He said I was doing 86 in a 60 zone and was even more dissapointed because it was wet, but let me off. I think because I was still in my shirt and tie and said, "It's late and I just wanna get home!"

Sympathy FTW!!
Old 08-04-2007, 01:01 AM
Sir AntiLag

BXT at standard level
Unhappy

My cherry popper while on P's in my 85 Honda Civic was rolling through a stop sign in the middle of White Gum Valley cause I was late for a final TAFE dinner.....didn't have my P's up so told the copper I didn't have my wallet with me and I wasn't on P's. Scored a $150 fine and 3 demerits (Cop was on a motorbike). Two nights later after having a big blue with my, then , missus....took off like a bat out of hell after drooling over some Hondas when Trivett Honda used to be on Canning Hwy in Melville, apparently doing 93 in a 60....you wouldn't believe it....same cop but this time in a car with a mate...can't remember the exact fine, think it was around $200 and 4 demerits, plus after the previous nights runnin, he had a ticket ready for "No P's" that he was going to hand deliver and then he gave me another ticket for "No P's". Both were $50 fines and 1 demerit.

So all up about $450 in fines and 9 demerits in 3 days....I was distraught....I was a poor student @ TAFE with my only income being Austudy. I'll remember it forever...had to save like mad to pay the fines.
Old 08-04-2007, 07:27 AM
Subaru Tech Division

wild_rx at standard level
Send a message via MSN to wild_rx

I got done the day after i got my licence!!! The cop was goin in the other direction saw me and decided to do a u-turn!! pulled me up had a look at my car, looked at my licence paper...and then says "you havent had this long have u?!?!?! sorry have a nice day"
Old 08-04-2007, 08:31 AM
Subaru Tech Division

BN01 at standard level

First time i got pulled over was a couple of months ago. Just near Curtin Uni, pig with a hair dryer. 80 in a 60 zone. I copped that, but was mighty pissed at myself when i got done by a camera 10mins later!!! Still havent got the fine for that one yet.

MY07 Mitsubishi Ralliart Colt
Old 08-04-2007, 08:52 AM
Scoobie Noobie

cephas at standard level

1989, driving Kalgoorlie to Perth, V6 Camry, 122 in a 110 zone just out of Burracopin, same again in Northam, 72 in a 60 zone at Midland, was a long day
Old 08-04-2007, 08:54 AM
STI Master

wai at standard level
Send a message via MSN to wai

when i cut infornt of an undercover cop in northbridge
Old 08-04-2007, 09:52 AM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Mister Two at standard level

First time I got pulled over was in my X2 Excel.

I was racing home to pick up some free movie tickets and I must of screamed over the intersection of Wellington Rd and Walter Rd Morley at around 100kph (Thats a lot for an excel ).

Cop parked at the light on Wellington saw me. He caught up to me before the turn on Crimea and pulled me over. He could not give me a speeding ticket because he didnt know how fast I was actually going. So he gave me a yellow instead for my exhaust being too loud.
Old 09-04-2007, 05:50 AM
Sir AntiLag

uglycong at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieJ
Well it had to happen after two years on P plates in a Twin Turbo zed, and coming on a year in the WRX i finally got pulled over today. My offense... Driving too long in the right lane of the freeway. So I guess I need to weave through the traffic next time? ahh well after telling me he was a traffic cop for 20 years and that I had to buy the missus $150 worth of stuff he let me go.

I got pulled over for that. That cop pulled over 3 people while I was on the freeway. Drove past him when he had someone, then next was me. Gave me a lecture then let him speed off to catch another offender. He was a mission that pig.
Old 09-04-2007, 11:06 AM
STI Master

Smokey at standard level

hmmm, week after i passed my test, 130 down warick road and coppers were coming out of HJs. He asked for my license and all i had was the license on paper hehe. Shouted at me for a bit then let me off

Tags
cherry, lose, pulled over