Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   My rant for the day (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/11598-my-rant-day.html)

Prawnstah 11-04-2007 06:02 PM

My rant for the day

Well as some of you know i have a yellow sticker, got it for the exhaust which was my fault (Straight through) They then picked at the pits my lack of power steering as my pump crapped itself...Now this was not an issue till the only one i could find was $400!!!! So i sucked it up and bought it i EVEN sent a sample of my old one down (bracket and pump) Get home after work covermyself in oil and coolant rip everything off again and BAM its the wrong one!@##$@%#$^%^%#^%#^%#%^

PS this sucks

Anything like this happened to ppl before??? Post!

stebaun 11-04-2007 06:04 PM

that sucks dude, bad luck
um most recently got wheel alignment done twice in like two days at the same place only to have them fuck up twice so now need to fork out more money (though not as much as $400) for another alignment somewhere else.

perthzed 11-04-2007 07:04 PM

I bought my 350Z from NSW shipped it over to WA, looked awesome had factory tint which looked great, nice and dark. Had to take the car over the pits to license it in WA and it failed on the tint. Legal in NSW, illegal in WA. Just doesn't make sense how one country can have 2 very different laws. So had to pay $80 to have the tint taken off and took it back and it passed ok, but now it has no tint at all. Haven't decided what to go for.

American Dave 11-04-2007 07:18 PM

[QUOTE=perthzed]I bought my 350Z from NSW shipped it over to WA, looked awesome had factory tint which looked great, nice and dark. Had to take the car over the pits to license it in WA and it failed on the tint. Legal in NSW, illegal in WA. Just doesn't make sense how one country can have 2 very different laws. So had to pay $80 to have the tint taken off and took it back and it passed ok, but now it has no tint at all. Haven't decided what to go for.[/QUOTE]
try living in a country with 50 states and 50 sets of road laws!

American Dave 11-04-2007 07:19 PM

[QUOTE=Prawnstah]Well as some of you know i have a yellow sticker, got it for the exhaust which was my fault (Straight through) They then picked at the pits my lack of power steering as my pump crapped itself...Now this was not an issue till the only one i could find was $400!!!! So i sucked it up and bought it i EVEN sent a sample of my old one down (bracket and pump) Get home after work covermyself in oil and coolant rip everything off again and BAM its the wrong one!@##$@%#$^%^%#^%#^%#%^

PS this sucks

Anything like this happened to ppl before??? Post![/QUOTE]
I feel your pain and have made similar mistakes with parts more times than I care to count. Just hardin the f**k up and get the right one. :D

GTLeggy 11-04-2007 07:21 PM

Who charged you $400 for a ps pump ?

Prawnstah 11-04-2007 07:49 PM

A pretty large and well known parts wrecker...not overly pissed at them as they seem to be the only ones willing to help..Just the fact i wanted my car ROAD LEGAL tomorrow but not now.

trainwrex 11-04-2007 08:07 PM

Well if u get equal length headers, then ur car will be much quieter when it needs to be. Keeps the plod away thats for sure.

Prawnstah 12-04-2007 10:35 PM

Well i got the new pump from said wrecker...Fitted with a bit of modification and walah shes swoite mateeeeee, PS PUMP IS A PAIN IN THE BUMB TO CHANGE!!! :P

Car goes over pits monday.

stebaun 12-04-2007 10:41 PM

goodluck at the pits :)