Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-06-2007, 11:28 PM
STI Master

LTDGC8 at standard level

i dont see no pics....

its not ONLY boyz who drive nice cars!!!!
Old 16-06-2007, 11:33 PM
STI Master

stebaun at standard level
Send a message via MSN to stebaun

got taken off
Old 17-06-2007, 12:51 AM
Sir AntiLag

dwrx at standard level

got my vf22, so whoever wants it, give me a stockie, and some dollars, and its yourzz
Old 17-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Sir AntiLag

dwrx at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by [REXZIST]
Hey Damon umm Pete's gotta broken box that offered you not sure if you read that part and also im not sure but some one is selling a TDO4 for $50 ...
yeah im gonna try call the guys at ASG for the box tom ( sunday ) as im cracking the box out sunday too...

whos got a td04 for 50 bucks? can u call my mobile please??
0406883415... cheers...

Last edited by dwrx; 17-06-2007 at 08:02 AM.
Old 17-06-2007, 11:19 AM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by werticusness
definitely get some chiro of physio work done.

either can be claimed back on 3rd party - though i think you need a GP to get you a referral first. Its free and its your health, do it
DO NOT get any chiro work done if you are planning on sueing this joker until you've had a lawyer look into it and all the correct avenues are pursued. I know your health comes first before any replacable hunk of metal, but you will get fark all in compensation if you have work done before. I'd be speaking to solicitors first. Try 13 HURT or www.stephenbrowne.com.au Only down side would be I don't think you're allowed to get any work done until the case is finished and after heaps of doctor visits. Anyway all the best for a speedy recovery Gonna send you a message about the stock exhaust you need too, standby
Old 17-06-2007, 02:29 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

madmax at standard level

i'm glad you're ok mate...

but i am damn curious to see the pictures

you guys should send these pics and details of the story to today tonight/current affair... turn this whole "hoon" scenario on the 4wd people. I've had a number of close calls with "mums in 4wds", so I would like to see something other than a wrx/r33 in a ru bbish subjective tv story.
Old 17-06-2007, 03:14 PM
Scoobie Noobie

Sketchey at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwrx
they should ban 4wD's, cause fuck me, they cant drive!!!!
I know you're doped up on pain killers so I will forgive you for making THE dumbest statement ever.

I'm pretty confident in saying that they haven't yet built a commercially available car that drives itself.

It's got nothing to do with the car, it's the drivers and their wang chung attitude. But it's like anything, a small minority + bad publicity = society generalising = one step removed from racism.

You reckon 90% of the truckies on the road are bad drivers because of repeated intensive media scare campaigns???

End Rant
Old 17-06-2007, 05:36 PM
STI Master

Smokey at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketchey
I know you're doped up on pain killers so I will forgive you for making THE dumbest statement ever.

I'm pretty confident in saying that they haven't yet built a commercially available car that drives itself.

It's got nothing to do with the car, it's the drivers and their wang chung attitude. But it's like anything, a small minority + bad publicity = society generalising = one step removed from racism.

You reckon 90% of the truckies on the road are bad drivers because of repeated intensive media scare campaigns???

End Rant
Most truckies are absolute rude pricks. Try drivin down tonkin/roe every morning.
Old 18-06-2007, 09:12 AM
Sir AntiLag

dwrx at standard level

mate if i had hit a normal car, my car wouldnt of been dragged and rolled and fliped casue of it? i wasnt going fast....cause it was a 4wd, its got minor damage, and my car is a rolled ride off....

so fuck the 4wd drivers, its not the first time, even when i had my motorbikes, 4wd's alkmost hit me all the time, but on another note, its just that shit does happen man

my poor car is fucked, there are pics on, but one of the dudes pulled them off for insurance purposes for me...

after wednesday, when the assesor comes, i will have about 24 hours to get parts off, cause im not gonna take shit off, so iff ppl want some parts, i will put the list up on tuesday night / wed morning, and they have the night / thursday to get what they want, otherwise its fuckin going away
Old 18-06-2007, 09:13 AM
Sir AntiLag

dwrx at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax
i'm glad you're ok mate...

but i am damn curious to see the pictures

you guys should send these pics and details of the story to today tonight/current affair... turn this whole "hoon" scenario on the 4wd people. I've had a number of close calls with "mums in 4wds", so I would like to see something other than a wrx/r33 in a ru bbish subjective tv story.
mate would love to send the pics to them, might not be a bad idea....i shall email now

Tags
suba, written