Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Yellow im so FKEN ANGRY (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/13671-yellow-im-so-fken-angry.html)

trainwrex 10-07-2007 08:43 PM

[QUOTE='[REXZIST]']Shit so sorry , we just went throuugh that after the meet at Saints .
All the best taking it of but try and take it as normal as possible then fix what they ask for and take it from there,
All the best.[/QUOTE]

Did u get done as well?? we called kymbo to let everyone know...

tuna 10-07-2007 08:48 PM

[QUOTE=trainwrex]You think there will be no issue with the mods stace??

I dont think they will accept a silencer to go in the muffler is this correct? As it can be removed?[/QUOTE]

no issues with reverse manifold.

your only obligation is to meet ADR's,

inlet noise, exhaust noise, factory emissions fittings and having everything secured.

IMPRESHER 10-07-2007 08:55 PM

Heheh i was driving me mums car so all good for me .

trainwrex 10-07-2007 08:57 PM

stace do u know the current thinking on putting a silencer in the exhaust to quieten it??

muggz 10-07-2007 09:00 PM

spew Tino after i met you first time and all!! hope you took the officers name when u sue his ass for time lost for an exhaust as you said wasnt loud at 2k rpm!! WHAT THE!
What Stace said, just make sure all bits and pieces are ADR approved (just look up the website and piece by piece.. print pages even) and take over the pits.. you will get over no problem... it sucks when they treat you like a criminal. Aint cool :(

gluck

tuna 10-07-2007 09:01 PM

[QUOTE=trainwrex]stace do u know the current thinking on putting a silencer in the exhaust to quieten it??[/QUOTE]

welshpool pits were rejecting it a while ago, why not just mod a factory mid-pipe and muffler to fit yours?

trainwrex 10-07-2007 09:02 PM

Yeah good to meet u also muggz, it just shits me to no end when nothing has been done wrong and u get targted...

ill have a look at the adrs.. anyone have a quick link there so i dnt have to go trauling through the website..

trainwrex 10-07-2007 09:07 PM

[QUOTE=tuna]welshpool pits were rejecting it a while ago, why not just mod a factory mid-pipe and muffler to fit yours?[/QUOTE]

I dont want to waste money and time stace geting things like this done. If i get the silcer welded in from the bolt hole, then this would be a permanent fixture. I wonder if this would be could enough as it cant be removed.

The issue i also have is that the exhaust from the dumpipe is titantium so i would have to get a complete exhaust fitted. I might be able to fit the standard exhaust but i need to find out how long the dump pipe is.

As for pits i heard that RAC also does them is this correct?? Or do i have to go to whelspool or east perth. Also for those that have gone there recently what is the typical waiting period to get seen???

Adam_87 10-07-2007 09:07 PM

i thaught you are aloud a pod as long as its braced so i cant move

REXLLENT 10-07-2007 09:17 PM

i got a permit for my k&n filter not a problem. i got it from welshpool.

i was reading something a last week. isnt there someone on the forum who works at the pits in welshpool?