Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-09-2005, 09:16 PM
XRW 147

What show is this going into? I'm sure u'll give [CREEPIN] a run for his money.
Old 20-09-2005, 09:53 PM
STI Master

wai at standard level
Send a message via MSN to wai

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRW 147
What show is this going into? I'm sure u'll give [CREEPIN] a run for his money.
i dont knw any show yet (the car wont be ready til next year anyways) . do u knw any tht a wrx and go to?
Old 20-09-2005, 09:58 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

chee at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by waxdass
its about the chocco style. so u can sit lower in your seat, and not have a leg on the brake. in my case, i saw sum hot women on my left

you azn's wouldnt understand...you dont see any chocco's adding colourstorm do u chee?
i see chocco's putting ugly chrome rims with stupid body kits!

and he aint asian.. he has been disowned.

team asia has spoken.
Old 21-09-2005, 12:03 AM
Heckler

funniest thread i've seen in awhile. thanks for making me laugh, with all your different responses.

MY thoughts run along the line of, 'If he's gonna make it a show car, why not buy a standard WRX and rice it up.'

Hell, You would get away with buying a base model impreza, sticking a bodykit on it, rims, racing seats, full sik steering wheel, and your audio gear. no one would be the wiser........ as long as it doesn't go on the dyno or the 1/4 mile
Old 21-09-2005, 11:26 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

e-rex-shon at standard level

My thoughts go along the lines off.......

If you have that much money, take a year off, travel and see the world, get a world view and some perspective, go snowboarding, ride some sick waves, climb mountains, go on safari, scabu dive some great sites, meet beautiful women from around the world and shag them senseless, meet good friends that will last a lifetime, get some stories and life experience under your belt that will make you a more interesting and tolerant individual, and give you memories that will be etched into your brain for a lifetime and will still make you smile when you are old and your body is too shagged out to do anything anymore.

In short go out and live with this money while you are still young rather than pissing it up the wall buying a new car and neons and meaninless crap.

I know this is a rex forum so *flame suit on* but sometimes the crew on here seem to lose perspective about what is really important iand lasting in life.
Old 21-09-2005, 01:15 PM
STI Master

Andy at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atz 242
. Wanna impress? then show all those hot latina chicks at JTC just how quick a rex can get off the mark I'm sure they would like that more than some deep bass and flashing lights.

i went there for 3 years...sif i saw hawt latina bitchez......your statement is full of holes pete
Old 21-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Insufficient registration

jEstEr? knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-rex-shon

If you have that much money, take a year off, travel and see the world, get a world view and some perspective, go snowboarding, ride some sick waves, climb mountains, go on safari, scabu dive some great sites, meet beautiful women from around the world and shag them senseless, meet good friends that will last a lifetime, get some stories and life experience under your belt that will make you a more interesting and tolerant individual, and give you memories that will be etched into your brain for a lifetime and will still make you smile when you are old and your body is too shagged out to do anything anymore.

In short go out and live with this money while you are still young rather than pissing it up the wall buying a new car and neons and meaninless crap.

I know this is a rex forum so *flame suit on* but sometimes the crew on here seem to lose perspective about what is really important iand lasting in life.

or even better, give me your money so i can go do what he said ^^
Old 21-09-2005, 04:15 PM
STI Master

wai at standard level
Send a message via MSN to wai

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-rex-shon

done tht!!
i m actually doing it right now... i just moved in to perth. all my life i have be travelling mostly asian and african countries.
Old 21-09-2005, 05:14 PM
Sign me up!
Barge Master

pmh at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wai
done tht!!
i m actually doing it right now... i just moved in to perth. all my life i have be travelling mostly asian and african countries.
i think he meant backpacking it or something to that extend before the job/GF/wife pops up
Old 21-09-2005, 05:34 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

e-rex-shon at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wai
done tht!!
Well good on you mate! Nice one, go ahead, start spending, you have my permission . Don't forget the shagging quota tho

Seriously, it would be nice to have the disposable income you have. Enjoy the Sti but please don't deface it with neons and chrome wheels.

Tags
2006, owners, sti