Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2007, 07:27 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Azzuri at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by phizzle
x a million. I'm down for a smash, Napalm Enema style. Boo to the cops, but really there's SFA they can do after the event, prints take awhile cause the'd be heaps of your own etc, DNA same.
I remember way back around 1994 there was a hill climb in Ararat (Victoria-best country in Oz ) up what's called One Tree Hill, bloody steep and twisty. But anyway, there was this 1970's Corvette Stingray, red, sidepipe truck stacks, big ass dish wheels and a bug catcher. Went over to have a sticky at the interior and got to within 2 feet and shat myself. It had a proximity alarm with a voice that said something like "You are too close to the vehicle. Stand back or alarm will sound in 5,4,3..............." all at about 110dB. Fucken awesome. Let's anyone within a wide area know someone's where they shouldn't be.

There great but if the kids hear it then they hang around your car setting it off!!

when the siren went off did it say "I'm being tampered with"

Fabs SORRY to hear about your car being attacked!!

Last edited by Azzuri; 05-08-2007 at 07:32 AM.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:01 AM
Sir AntiLag

wrx_diamond at standard level

know how you feel fabs, same thing happened to me bro a couple of months back, but my car was parked in my own fucking driveway!, the cunt jumped my 1 1/2 mtr fence and for what, to smash my front passenger window and to steal my radar detector. (YOUR A FUCK WIT) Still angry till this day! I looked in the quokka for weeks n weeks to see if i could spot my radar but had no luck.! I feel for you man. My alarm went off and it is loud, but i still was too slow as i was sound asleep and he was gone as soon as the alarm went off.! wat a fucker, id kill him if i had of caught him!
Old 06-08-2007, 12:28 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Brutus is unrated

Sorry to hear.. i too had the same thing happen to me (in northbridge) and the police weren going to come until i told them the value of the gear that they had stolen from the car... (anything over $3k and they will attend in person apparently...)

Lets all grab our pitchforks and spears, form a militia and bring down the beast....

I would seriously love to catch someone else in the act again, with anyones car (especially a WRX or similar)... it's amazing how persuasive i can be

Tags
kill