Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > General Subaru Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2007, 09:56 AM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by theprotest
Someone threw a rock at me about ten k's out of Busselton, roughly two weeks ago. My window was down and it hit me in the side of the head.

I hit the skids, realised I was bleeding and ran back down the road. I think I misjudged how far back they would have been though. Saw noone, and heard nothing.

Considering I was doing 110 - it was basically an attempt on my life.

It really baffles me that someone could find this entertaining, their life would've been over as quickly as mine if it had of been worse.
Interestingly enough the TWU is pushing for incidents such as these to come with the charge of manslaughter/attempted manslaughter. A road train driver coming through Wundowie was temporarily blinded by chunks of glass and his own blood after some clown(s) threw a fist size rock through the windscreen at 100km/h. Cockheads the lot of 'em
Old 07-11-2007, 10:00 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

redly rocket at standard level

Fuck Nik, that licks balls. Get any clear description or is at all blank? Glad your still upright and mobile...
Old 07-11-2007, 10:02 AM
Subaru Tech Division

pete gopal at standard level

yup happened to me too...some balga park near beach rd/wanneroo rd, few months back sat night they smashed the side window in my old falcon, dunno what they used as i havent found anything inside the car but i saw a few young abos running away....stop giving them the dole i say

note to myself: do not piss ray.ray off

New toy has arrived, 1/4 mile in 11.2 sec and only 114hp!
Old 07-11-2007, 06:53 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

ray.ray at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorotsuki69
If rayray does come from Phillipines like he says then what he said about guns and danger is probably true. I have Phillipino friends and they wouldn't step outside without armed bodyguards
Below is a pic my bro took on his first trip to the Philippines. Remember this is the place where 12 tourists were kidnapped and beheaded for ransom a while ago...recently a shopping market was bombed....a country with no road rules.
Like i said, snapperheads disrespecting certain people would not live long there, guns and knives are a favourite.

Last edited by ray.ray; 07-11-2007 at 07:35 PM.
Old 07-11-2007, 08:12 PM
Powered by BP98

phizzle at standard level

Wow, a gaurd of some armoured van and some guy who for all we know is asleep/resting. I'm sure I've seen Chubb gaurds with shotguns in Perth and people try and get rest over here too
Old 07-11-2007, 08:33 PM
Scoobie Noobie

benmoran at standard level

yeah, people that drop rocks on cars doing 100km/h need a rock to their head at 100km/h.
Old 07-11-2007, 09:14 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

my3_wrc at standard level

you should come and look throw loondalup bus depots in the morning theres is at least 3 or more buses with smashed windows from rocks being thrown at night and that every day path transit spend about $14.000 a month on smashed windows
Old 07-11-2007, 09:32 PM