Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   S204 for sale in QLD (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/27065-s204-sale-qld.html)

Huy 03-06-2009 05:27 PM

Bugger. :(

Not the end of the world.

WRXRW 03-06-2009 05:38 PM

ahhh wayeno, so sorry to hear!

i had to bite my lip a few times aswell. i don't mix to well with secrets and cars, i was just super excited for ya. another s-series in perth would of been reason enough to celebrate, prematurely perhaps.

not to worry W, im sure we can find you another one, or as you say, go the conversion route.

the photoshoot will happen one day :cool:

DJDINO 03-06-2009 05:38 PM

If it wasn't meant to be is wasn't meant to be. Some great deals around so you never know what will come up when you're cash comes through.

JDM_STYLE 03-06-2009 05:47 PM

Thanks for your support guys.

As i always say "Things happen for a reason"

Yeah for sure Ramon, im positive we'll find one in the future.

Smokey 03-06-2009 06:32 PM

Thats a huge shame :( Similar thing happened to me about 12 months back and at the time i was pretty pissed. (Someone offered him more money without workshop inspection. i couldnt get it booked in for another week and i wasnt prepared to buy without inspection)

In the end im glad it never went through, ive had the opportunity to do things i probably wouldnt of done if i bought the car! You never know if something better might come along!

scoobygez 03-06-2009 07:28 PM

Gutted for ya wayne but there maybe another one round the corner sit tight you just never know.....

phizzle 03-06-2009 07:58 PM

Oh the agony! At least it opens you up to the possibility of other cars or even a project. Ever thought about building/buying a proper race car? Formula V for example. Obviously ongoing cost would mount up so may not suit your current circumstance but it's just a thought.

+1 for late night/early morning crank calls

Terry.Wrist 03-06-2009 08:12 PM

Fake offer/meeting calls sound good

BN01 03-06-2009 08:59 PM

[QUOTE=JDM_STYLE]Thanks for your support guys.

As i always say "Things happen for a reason"

Yeah for sure Ramon, im positive we'll find one in the future.[/QUOTE]

Dont have the available funds to do a project like JME's without selling the current rex i assume?

JDM_STYLE 03-06-2009 09:13 PM

[QUOTE=BN01]Dont have the available funds to do a project like JME's without selling the current rex i assume?[/QUOTE]

Nope incorrect just had to wait a few weeks to get a payout and i
can virtually buy any car i want, i also have 60% of the S204 price in cash just needed the rest until i got my check.

Can easily buy and was planning on getting a donor car with the cash i have now and use my car for a conversion but opted to get the real thing in its complete form.

Selling my current car had nothing to do with it as the funds from the sale
were going to buy my wife another car but since im not getting the 204 now i decided im not going without a rex.

We will see what eventuates in the future, it doesnt end here! :D