Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Thinking out loud.. (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/28419-thinking-out-loud.html)

trainwrex 07-08-2009 09:42 PM

Thinking out loud..

So ive been thinking that after seeing waynes s204 seats i want the same, but virtually impossible and way over priced as a set. So i was thinking maybe it would be worthwhile to buy a damaged one like Jme had done but strip the parts out of it..

Buying the full car on my own is out of my budget at this point in time so was wondering if anyone would want to split the costs i,e want to purchase some major parts like brakes, engine gearbox etc etc to split the costs??

Also what would a damaged s204 go for??
Delivery costs to australia would be??

American Dave 07-08-2009 09:52 PM

group buy

GX-REX 07-08-2009 09:53 PM

How easy is it to find a damaged S204 as well?

trainwrex 07-08-2009 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=American Dave;383911]group buy[/QUOTE]

This would be the perfect situation to do one.. :D

daveygravey 07-08-2009 09:58 PM

id be keen on sum bits mate, but like someone said how easy is one to find/ship...?

JDM_STYLE 07-08-2009 10:01 PM

[QUOTE=trainwrex;383904]So ive been thinking that after seeing waynes s204 seats i want the same, but virtually impossible and way over priced as a set. So i was thinking maybe it would be worthwhile to buy a damaged one like Jme had done but strip the parts out of it..

Buying the full car on my own is out of my budget at this point in time so was wondering if anyone would want to split the costs i,e want to purchase some major parts like brakes, engine gearbox etc etc to split the costs??

Also what would a damaged s204 go for??
Delivery costs to australia would be??[/QUOTE]

Fark i wonder who you got that idea from?:p

I already told you i want some parts so im in. :D

Anyone else?

Price should be around 20-25k

Shot Gun all the pink Bits and Cluster and Wheels :D

JDM_STYLE 07-08-2009 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=GX-REX;383912]How easy is it to find a damaged S204 as well?[/QUOTE]

You would be surprised.

trainwrex 07-08-2009 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=JDM_STYLE;383916]Fark i wonder who you got that idea from?:p

I already told you i want some parts so im in. :D

Anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Just give me ur seats fool.... hahaah

Im not sure how hard it would be to find one.. there was 600/600 made... either s203 or s204 so there should be a few floating around...

Elrico 07-08-2009 10:09 PM

You can get an entire container for 3k, id load up as many immagrants and cars as you can. Employ the people to strip the car as it comes over in the container and then give them the dividends to buy a boat and float home! Win win, they get a holiday, you get a cheap car, and trainrex gets his seats so he doesnt have to steal jdm styles ones.

JDM_STYLE 07-08-2009 10:18 PM

forgot to shot gun the jdm log books and the ltd edt numbering, CF front lip
and rear spoiler, TMIC, Ti zorst, Ti strut brace and the brembo's thats also
with all the other stuff mentioned above.

Thats all i want, you can have the rest Tino :D