Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   HKS Coilover dealers in Perth? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/41942-hks-coilover-dealers-perth.html)

dtrally 01-05-2011 10:00 PM

HKS Coilover dealers in Perth?

Is there a dealer for HKS coilovers in Perth?
I mean someone who regularly stocks the products, not just the brochures?
I need to order some replacement parts and would prefer to talk to someone in the know than a internet based ordering service.

Thankyou-come again.:)

teejay 01-05-2011 10:08 PM

X-Speed are official HKS agents.

Even so, they dont carry huge amounts of stock because everyone just buys Tein or HSD.

JDM_STYLE 01-05-2011 11:17 PM

Have you got the part numbers of what you need Doug?

If so send em over and ill send out an enquiry but be aware that Japan is on a week long national holiday at the moment, otherwise JustJap over east do HKS. :icon_thum

BALISTC 02-05-2011 07:57 AM

Doug, just get some HSD's.. I'll hook ya up with cheep cheep workshop price :D

Kato 02-05-2011 08:16 AM

Hanson @ HKS would be your man.

Otherwise there are a couple of other HKS dealers ex-east that might carry more stock.

dtrally 02-05-2011 07:13 PM

What I have is a set of HKS Hipermax III that I really like, they came out of my 02 STi and I want to put them in the 05 STi. The rears are direct fit but the fronts need a new lower collar section for the bigger hub. I can modify them (as was done on Tino's) but if I can economically buy the correct collars I would prefer to do so.

Wayne?

'03' Wrexy 02-05-2011 09:17 PM

Another good company for coilovers to look at is ISC Performance.....

teejay 02-05-2011 10:23 PM

LOL your joking yeah?

ISC is 3 letters of the word Chinese and two letters of Shit

Doug - you could try Jesse Streeter.

Or send me a pm with exactly what you need and ill speak to my contact in J.

JDM_STYLE 02-05-2011 10:36 PM

[QUOTE=dtrally;561950]What I have is a set of HKS Hipermax III that I really like, they came out of my 02 STi and I want to put them in the 05 STi. The rears are direct fit but the fronts need a new lower collar section for the bigger hub. I can modify them (as was done on Tino's) but if I can economically buy the correct collars I would prefer to do so.

Wayne?[/QUOTE]

I personally think it would be cheaper and quicker to do the mod like Tino's ones had done as separate parts like that would cost a bit.

I'll still look into it for you but whilst I do I suggest seeing if Just Jap can give you an idea on their price and also grab a part # too.

BALISTC 03-05-2011 08:54 AM

[QUOTE=dtrally;561950]What I have is a set of HKS Hipermax III that I really like, they came out of my 02 STi and I want to put them in the 05 STi. The rears are direct fit but the fronts need a new lower collar section for the bigger hub. I can modify them (as was done on Tino's) but if I can economically buy the correct collars I would prefer to do so.[/QUOTE]

Are they threaded collars?

Long shot but I have a bunch of spare lower collars off sets of HSD's you can try Doug.. the thread might be the same.