Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   Info On Maximum Motorsport Dyno (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/47255-info-maximum-motorsport-dyno.html)

phoenix 05-02-2012 07:09 PM

Info On Maximum Motorsport Dyno

Correction about the MMS Dyno:

It was stated in the "Tuning" thread started on 28-01-12 by Bonnas.

Quote Balistic:

" I've even heard that they are trying to offload the dyno. I'm also happy to be proven wrong though"

I had it from very good authority today, and was asked to post it on here.

Maximums are NOT trying to offload the dyno, they are tuning as usual and are apparently tuning more now than they were previously.

I would have added it to the original thread but it is locked for some reason.

Maybe a moderator can move this into the original thread ???

Thanks

DZENCI 05-02-2012 08:26 PM

They've got one of the MRT tuners to come out last tuesday to tune for 3 days. There were 12 cars alone on tuesday to be tuned and Rob said they will be on top of tuning as when Steve was around once the new tuner gets on top of it all.

drewgong 06-02-2012 12:43 AM

they nicked my 35000km old flywheel n gimme a woobly one,, wont be back

Jordiee 06-02-2012 01:24 AM

[QUOTE=drewgong;649811]they nicked my 35000km old flywheel n gimme a woobly one,, wont be back[/QUOTE]

really mate?

they nick it did they?

gave you a woobly one?

that's no good at all

DZENCI 06-02-2012 01:42 AM

Having to deal with MMS for a while now I had nothing but top work done on all my dak daks and now owning my 3rd one being a spec r sedan I booked it in for a tweak up when the MRT tuner is back again. I hope my 1000km flywheel doesn't get nicked. :p

V3 RA 06-02-2012 03:33 AM

[QUOTE=drewgong;649811]they nicked my 35000km old flywheel n gimme a woobly one,, wont be back[/QUOTE]

Put the pipe down.

Kato 06-02-2012 08:29 AM

Good to hear on the dyno stuff. I'm still interested to know the name of the tuner they have coming over if anyone knows?

No point moving the post to the old thread.

Yup, MMS are going to retire now from stealing your flywheel... :rolleyes:

I'd be going back and asking if a mistake has been made if you have proof that your flywheel has been stolen. Also curious how you know your flywheel was nicked? Big call to make.

nauli 06-02-2012 09:04 AM

That's a BIG statement to make with on a public forum without any evidence...I would suggest if you really believe they "nicked" it that you talk to Rob or Dean.....so they gave you a "woobly" one did they? Sure it wasn't woobla?

Back to the factual part of this thread.....

Rob and Dean now own MMS outright and MMS own the dyno.
Ben Taylor was over last week doing ECUTek tunes on the dyno (including my car)....Ben is regarded as the most experienced/best ECUTek tuner in Aust. I understand he works for himself and sub contracts to MRT (and others as required).

XT43 06-02-2012 09:04 AM

Maybe the mild race tune from OP Subaru provided so much power it warped your flywheel?

teejay 06-02-2012 09:14 AM

[QUOTE=XT43;649858]Maybe the mild race tune from OP Subaru provided so much power it warped your flywheel?[/QUOTE]

*clap*