Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   multanova flash at 140kms. (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/7281-multanova-flash-140kms.html)

DarkMoose 11-09-2006 04:52 PM

hahhaha, lets home the person who's car its registered in has alot of points :)

corbzrex 11-09-2006 04:52 PM

is there some one u can ring to check cause i got flashed 3 weeks ag an there was a car sorta next\behind me

REXISM 11-09-2006 05:03 PM

i rang traffic branch a few weeks ago they said could take 2-6 weeks bkoz of new rules or sumthn. not positive. if there is a second car in the picture can you still get done or they cant determine which car is speeding?

wannabe 11-09-2006 05:03 PM

if there was any other car in the pic then they can't issue the fine, can't tell which car was speeding. a mate worked in the picture processing area (people go in to work on contracts, non-police ie: public) and he'll told me the above. he also reckoned people over time have gotten away with fines cause of trains being in the pics, apparently they have even set of cameras!!
i got done by a camera ( about 5years mind you ), @ 167kph down mitchell freeway and only recieved a fine of $350 and lost 6 points adn it also only took about 2 or 3 weeks for the fine to come thru

REXISM 11-09-2006 05:06 PM

well thats good bkoz i was over taking and i think the nose of the other car could have been in view also. WooHoo!

TopGear 11-09-2006 05:09 PM

Once i went through a speed camera and I thought I was doing about that speed around 140 and Shat myself and when it came I was only doing somthing like 116 lol

REXPRESS 11-09-2006 05:17 PM

Sorry to here mate but I think your gone and so is the car.

methd 11-09-2006 05:27 PM

if it's been 8 weeks and no sign then it might have been a practice shot. they do that at the beginning before they set it up. wait another month or so, and if no sign then u'r in the clear.

if u do get a letter, at least u can pay a mate or get a family friend to take the rap for u, since u didn't have a licence at the time.

BOMB3R 11-09-2006 05:29 PM

[QUOTE='[PFFT]']if it's been 8 weeks and no sign then it might have been a practice shot. they do that at the beginning before they set it up. wait another month or so, and if no sign then u'r in the clear.

if u do get a letter, at least u can pay a mate or get a family friend to take the rap for u, since u didn't have a licence at the time.[/QUOTE]
The fines actually come with the photo of the driver printed on the fine nowadays so not sure if thats as easy to do anymore.

Sethor 11-09-2006 05:30 PM

[QUOTE='[PFFT]']if it's been 8 weeks and no sign then it might have been a practice shot. they do that at the beginning before they set it up. wait another month or so, and if no sign then u'r in the clear.

if u do get a letter, at least u can pay a mate or get a family friend to take the rap for u, since u didn't have a licence at the time.[/QUOTE]

They are clamping down on that sorta stuff now. Two men got jail time for that a few months back,I can't remember what charge they got.