Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   General Subaru Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/)
-   -   who sells motul gearbox oil in perth? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/general-subaru-discussion/784-who-sells-motul-gearbox-oil-perth.html)

slappy 15-08-2005 01:14 PM

cool Ill come and see you guys at motoquip this week.

blackmy03 15-08-2005 05:56 PM

[QUOTE=Jimmy S]

couldnt tell ya off the top of my head... best to give us a call at the shop 92858288!!

Cheers
Jimmy[/QUOTE]
what a great customer service mate :cya:

Jimmy S 15-08-2005 06:07 PM

[QUOTE=blackmy03]what a great customer service mate :cya:[/QUOTE]

Mate... we dont have internet access at work... i only say to call cos you'll find out sooner... if your happy to wait till tomorrow night then fine... but i would have thought an immediate answer would be better customer service...
If you are serious about purchasing this product but you dont want to call up... PM me and ill get a price and let you know tomorrow night... Dont go dissing the service if your not willing to make a phone call!! :mad:

blackmy03 15-08-2005 06:14 PM

cos usually, the workshop that i bought 300v from is just a PM away :)
dont worry bout getting me the price buddy. got it sorted
thxz anyway

Mat 15-08-2005 06:18 PM

Thats a bit harsh i think... Some places simply dont have net access. No reason to have a go at him.

And im 100% phone call is far quicker than a PM ;)

Andy 15-08-2005 07:00 PM

wtf is a 25c phone call to find out anyway :)

phone is steal the best means.

blackmy03 15-08-2005 07:25 PM

too lazy to make a phone call :)

slappy 15-08-2005 07:52 PM

jimmys helpful as. Sold me a bost gauge (perth wrx discount), showed me how to install it and then listened to me crap on down the phone to him when i couldnt work out the vacume hose situation. Id give his service two thumbs up!

Mat 15-08-2005 07:59 PM

But u couldnt PM him could u.. ;)

Jimmy S 15-08-2005 08:58 PM

Thanks heaps for the positive comments guys.... Like i said before... If you want a quick reply then it is always going to be quicker to call... If your willing to wait then cool... PM me and i will do my best to get back to you within 24hrs... Im sorry but as i explained, thats as quick as its going to be without net access in the shop...

blackmy03: Im glad you managed to get the product by other means and im sorry that at this stage i couldnt offer you a prompt reply via this forum... As we are only a smaller shop we pride ourselves on offering better service than other equivalent outlets and i dont appreciate you bagging out our service without actually giving us a chance to provide you with any!

That said, we have and will continue to provide the best deals we can to P-WRX members and for those of you willing to give us a chance, we do appreciate your support and I hope that you are more than satisfied with the service we give you!!

Cheers
Jimmy