Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Insurance Experiences (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/insurance-experiences/)
-   -   Just Car VS HBF (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/insurance-experiences/22559-just-car-vs-hbf.html)

ImPreSiV 05-10-2008 08:41 PM

Luke... u giving out dodgy deals... im dobbing :)

J/k bro, ill be in touch when it comes time to renew my insurance or insure my new ride... really should take advantage of the HBF staff discount im entitled to :)

haha

Golding 06-10-2008 04:06 PM

just signed up with HBF. Got a much better deal.

Luke your a legend!
Now I dont have to worry about having to make a claim with Just Car to see if im going to get shafted or not.

LIBRT! 06-10-2008 04:14 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV]Luke... u giving out dodgy deals... im dobbing :)

J/k bro, ill be in touch when it comes time to renew my insurance or insure my new ride... really should take advantage of the HBF staff discount im entitled to :)

haha[/QUOTE]

Kim there not that dodgy mate haha, wat makes you think ur going to get a better price on your renewal??? i dont see any special deals coming my way.... :p

LIBRT! 06-10-2008 04:15 PM

[QUOTE=Golding]just signed up with HBF. Got a much better deal.

Luke your a legend!
Now I dont have to worry about having to make a claim with Just Car to see if im going to get shafted or not.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mate, by the way if u need to claim ur in even better hands cos IMPRESIV (kim)s missus works in the claims department here hahaha :D

SKYHIONPSI 06-10-2008 04:22 PM

LIBRT!, do you work for HBF yourself? Can you help me out at all?

LIBRT! 06-10-2008 04:35 PM

[QUOTE=SKYHIONPSI]LIBRT!, do you work for HBF yourself? Can you help me out at all?[/QUOTE]

Send me a PM

Golding 06-10-2008 04:41 PM

[QUOTE=LIBRT!]Thanks mate, by the way if u need to claim ur in even better hands cos IMPRESIV (kim)s missus works in the claims department here hahaha :D[/QUOTE]

like the old saying. its not what you know its who you know!

small world. Mr. Kimbo has even signed up on perth4x4 so i might get to annoy him there too :D

ITGRIPS 06-10-2008 04:50 PM

[QUOTE=chronic_2k]Has anyone had any experiences with Western QBE?[/QUOTE]

i'm with WQBE with two cars, haven't needed to make a claim yet though... but... they have been easy and good to deal with over the couple of years i've been with them, even covered all the mods ( not really many ) on both cars and insured them for what i wanted... the G/f is even on the wrx's policy and she is under 25, ALOT of other insurers, including the company her own car is insured with WON'T cover her driving the wrx.

will see how they are if/when i need to claim...

jedi_luke 18-10-2008 06:44 PM

my brother has a R32 and had a bit of a spil trying to be fast and furiouse.
long story short he is with just car and just got an exces of 2.4k to fix his car :eek: , dunno how the fuck that works but im gonna have a look into it , what a fuck in the ass that is. gypsies!!

ImPreSiV 18-10-2008 07:15 PM

[QUOTE=Golding]like the old saying. its not what you know its who you know!

small world. Mr. Kimbo has even signed up on perth4x4 so i might get to annoy him there too :D[/QUOTE]

You stalking me!!! Coz that would be super!!

I have always said, its not what you know its who you know.. this is how i got my career, and how i got cheap insurance (cheers to my RAC friends), and how i get most things i buy :) My g/f call's me a walking discount card...

Luke, $2.4k excess and he will probably get second hand parts... they are rip off merchants!