Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/introductions/)
-   -   Hello from the Top End Darwin (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/introductions/28952-hello-top-end-darwin.html)

catcha 07-09-2009 07:45 PM

Hello from the Top End Darwin

Hi Guys,

Decided to join your forum just to check it out, had a MY99 but sold it ages ago and looking to get back into it again STI this time. Seen a couple of very nice STi's in the foresale section here in WA its like a gold mine here, you just don't see them advertised on Carsales.....

Best of all just learning and sharing a common interest

Voot 07-09-2009 08:58 PM

welcome, darwins a real nice spot to be in
search before you start a thread if you have an questions

ImPreSiV 07-09-2009 09:07 PM

Welcome to Perth-WRX mate.. Darwin would be a wicked place to live... fine and 30 thru 'winter' .... ahh!

Autopilot 07-09-2009 09:16 PM

I spent my formative years in Darwin. Everyone that says Darwin weather is tops all year round haven't lived through the build up. About 2-4 weeks between the dry and wet when things get so hot and humid you discover your body sweats from place you never thought you'd imagine.

scoobygez 07-09-2009 09:22 PM

Welcome to the forum mate:headbang:

[REXPLOIT] 07-09-2009 09:26 PM

The Vic, Blue Heelers, The pub on the corner of mitchell and nuttall, (if its still there...), and the backpackers just next to it pretty much. Melaleuca maybe? Shenanigans, Discovery, Sinsations... :D The Lizard Lounge, Globe Trotters, Tims on the Bay, (I think now Seafood on Cullen or something)... Ducks Nuts... ahhhh... SOOOOOO many good times in lil ole Darwin town! :D

Hai and welcome! :)

Brent.
:)

Autopilot 07-09-2009 09:33 PM

[QUOTE=sleepR;392450]The Vic, Blue Heelers, The pub on the corner of mitchell and nuttall, (if its still there...), and the backpackers just next to it pretty much. Melaleuca maybe? Shenanigans, Discovery, Sinsations... :D The Lizard Lounge, Globe Trotters, Tims on the Bay, (I think now Seafood on Cullen or something)... Ducks Nuts... ahhhh... SOOOOOO many good times in lil ole Darwin town! [/QUOTE]

What, Humpty Doo tavern not good enough for you?

catcha 08-09-2009 02:26 PM

[QUOTE=sleepR;392450]The Vic, Blue Heelers, The pub on the corner of mitchell and nuttall, (if its still there...), and the backpackers just next to it pretty much. Melaleuca maybe? Shenanigans, Discovery, Sinsations... :D The Lizard Lounge, Globe Trotters, Tims on the Bay, (I think now Seafood on Cullen or something)... Ducks Nuts... ahhhh... SOOOOOO many good times in lil ole Darwin town! :D

Hai and welcome! :)

Brent.
:)[/QUOTE]

Hahah pretty spot on there, still there all still there hehehe, Darwin never changes

catcha 08-09-2009 02:29 PM

Its bloody humid up here now got a bit of rain to cool it all down but its a stinker here....right now..... if you love fishing you love it here. not much of a WRX club here well they did try, and me being out of the loop who knows....... Darwin has its first R35 GTR running around but eventually will move to Brissy, its as good as it gets.

I wanna source a WRX so I can maybe take it to a track day or motokahana day, gotta have a bit of fun in life I reckon

blue.spec 08-09-2009 02:37 PM

mines forsale at the right price check out my driveway thread