Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/introductions/)
-   -   Blonde, left handed female...very slack at intros... (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/introductions/47536-blonde-left-handed-female-very-slack-intros.html)

kamimages 21-02-2012 09:13 PM

Blonde, left handed female...very slack at intros...

3 Attachment(s)
So I've been on here a while and have realised how terribly rude I am as only a handful of you know me well enough to give me total shit...

So I'm Kelly, short, blonde female and will give u twice as much shit back....just saying..

So my daily is an 06 STI running pretty stock standard except the cat back 3inch exhaust hubby bought me for mothers day, ultrex front/rear and strut braces bought for losing some kilos on the treadmill and the alpine stereo I finished installing today for my birthday, due to incompetent wanks not providing the correct cables...as u can see I totally love chocolates and flowers.

Running 595 evos on standard sti rims as hubby chewed out my kumos at the last track meet.

Future mods : turbo back dump pipe to match cat back exhaust, tune, cold air intake and coilovers...that's all that's happening to this as we wanna still get a track hack...

Yes some of u know me as the resident photographer for no limits car club...come say hello if u see me wandering around...I don't bite...much...it's more a nibble...

[ATTACH]7816[/ATTACH][ATTACH]7817[/ATTACH][ATTACH]7818[/ATTACH]

ImPreSiV 21-02-2012 09:16 PM

Tl;dr

Welcome

American Dave 21-02-2012 09:21 PM

ah the Crystal Grey Metallic PigSTI..one of my first loves...I wish I had never sold mine.
Nice intro and keen to give shit back...just sayin.
How are you at taking photos of DGM Foresters ?

Master D 21-02-2012 09:24 PM

Ah took ya long enough!

Welcome etc etc etc You're Short :-D

That about sums my welcome up :-)

Spektre 21-02-2012 09:44 PM

Welcome!

Btw, your husband buys great gifts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

American Dave 21-02-2012 09:47 PM

rofl

Master D 21-02-2012 09:48 PM

Lawl!

kamimages 21-02-2012 09:57 PM

[QUOTE=Spektre;654434]Welcome!

Btw, your husband buys great gifts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I know right...u should see my lingerie collection...just saying...oh not the forum for that...

RoughStilin 21-02-2012 10:08 PM

Hey Kel, welcome, great photos from last Jacks Hill. Looking forward to next round in March.

I will come & say hello next time :)

westoz 21-02-2012 10:16 PM

Welcome Kel!!!

I'm bettin 3 pages before 24 hours are up since your intro... it's the norm for chick intros... anyways, I'm a big fan of chicks in rexies... left OR right handed !!!!!

Enjoy ya stay :)

PS: We don't mind if ya post up a gallery of your lingerie collection, preferably with you modelling same :p