Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/introductions/)
-   -   Hi from AmsSTI (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/introductions/50561-hi-amssti.html)

AmsSTI 15-08-2012 02:00 PM

Hi from AmsSTI

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Hi all,[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Been a silent member for a little while now and figured it was time to say hello.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]I’m on my second WRX. First one was a black mildly modded 08 WRX and have just upgraded to MY10 STI 3 months ago. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Stock at the mo, just installed a front lip and sprayed the standard rims that came with the car. Hoping to book it into the shop (can’t decide which one yet) in Sept for a TBE and tune and trying to figure out suspension mods (still deciding between coilovers or springs/sways etc) with a new set of rims to finish it up.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]There’s some great info on here guys. Loving the Hot WRX photo thread.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Cheers,[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri]Ams :D[/FONT][/SIZE]

ImPreSiV 15-08-2012 04:34 PM

Welcome Ams

kid 15-08-2012 04:48 PM

Hi, i ams real glad you decided to join this site.

Tiigga 15-08-2012 05:03 PM

Welcome to P wrx
well done on the upgrade

CM_92 15-08-2012 05:03 PM

Welcome :) post up some pictures!

TROLLEY 14-09-2012 10:23 PM

Welcome. As above, pics!
Also curious what you did to your 08 :)

steve-lang 15-09-2012 06:25 AM

Welcome also curious to the 08

Kremer930 15-09-2012 07:41 AM

Welcome. If the budget allows, go for some good coil overs. I did a comparison earlier in the week between 2 Sti 08's. Both have full whiteline suspension pieces although Gordon also has many of the subframe bushes. He has stock suspension and spings whereas I have KW variant three coil overs. I was surprised as how ride comfort didn't vary much at all with my current settings.

Gordon's MMS 3inch turbo back system was noticeable quieter than my Invidia TBE. But hey, I still love mine.

AmsSTI 18-09-2012 01:01 PM

Hey guys, found some pics of the old Betty and I'll post them. I like my cars relatively discreet and thought she was a beauty while I had her. Will also put some pics of the new Betty once I get the exhaust and tune done in Oct (2 weeks and counting!).

Cheers Kremer, I'm leaning towards decent coilovers at the moment rather than just springs. So even with the coils you still invested in the whiteline bits? I was under the impression that if you went coilovers you wouldn't need the whilteline stuff?

Thanks to Flam for posting a vid clip on YouTube of his MMS 3in TBE. Loved the note.

TheDoctor 18-09-2012 01:06 PM

[QUOTE=kid;701878]Hi, i ams real glad you decided to join this site.[/QUOTE]

You are a funny motherfucker Tommy.