Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > General WRXing > Introductions
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-06-2013, 03:36 AM
DCCD Donut Driver

Rex at standard level
Default Jake's STi

Hey everyone,
I think it's about time I do a proper introduction! Been on the forums for a while now but until recently i didn't have an STi, only my Impreza Came on an end of summer cruise with you guys in 2011 but now just stoked with my sti.
Had it for about 3 months now
The car was kept immaculate by mature owners and has very few Ks for its age. and got it for a bargain

I hit a kangaroo on the way to Byford last month and have that that all fixed up (just damage to the front bumper) They removed my STI stickers but they have got my some more and ill be putting them back on shortly.

Planning on a Xforce turbo back with a varex Tune, few other bits and pieces here and there when i can put the cash together.
I want to get a Syms sti wing, coilovers and was looking at r205 sti wheels but they are just too expensive to get here :| and rota gravels look gross compared to them haha.
Going to black my headlights on my next day off

Thanks all!
Jake

Tags
jake, sti