Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > The Law and Politics- Locally and Abroad
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2013, 10:09 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Wells97 at standard level
Send a message via Skype™ to Wells97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan [MPS 3] View Post
Just a stab in the dark, but I think it was a maturity statement?
Yeah most likely...
The reason i found it funny was because of the smart reply not because of the fact a guy had spanked his impreza

*sigh*
Old 10-04-2013, 10:10 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

Its all related to maturity, and responsibility.

The picture depicts the worst possible outcome, most likely with death of a person, or people, as a result. The picture can cause a variation of thoughts or emotions. Some people may feel shock. Or horror. Or it could act as a reminder of consequence.

But you chose to laugh.

You're not ready for a WRX or anything high powered. Can I suggest you have mum and dad read through this thread too. If we can save your life then this has been worth the while.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:14 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Dan [GTI] knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wells97 View Post
Yeah most likely...
The reason i found it funny was because of the smart reply not because of the fact a guy had spanked his impreza

*sigh*
Yeah, I get it. That is the reason I posted it

You have to have a thick skin in this place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matto20v View Post

The picture depicts the worst possible outcome, most likely with death of a person, or people, as a result. The picture can cause a variation of thoughts or emotions. Some people may feel shock. Or horror. Or it could act as a reminder of consequence.

But you chose to laugh.

You're not ready for a WRX or anything high powered. Can I suggest you have mum and dad read through this thread too. If we can save your life then this has been worth the while.
I understand your argument, but it is like the whole "don't buy a car off a young person" thing again.

And on your basis if you laugh anf giggle at some big-ass titties does that mean you are not ready for them

Last edited by Dan [GTI]; 10-04-2013 at 10:16 PM.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:15 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Quote:

But you chose to laugh.

I just said i wasnt laughing at the picture directly i was laughing at the smart arsed reply to the comment about selling his STI to a 16 year old..

If it makes you feel better i will be the bigger person here and apologise for laughing if it had offended you in anyway but i can assure you i dont find fatal crashes funny.....

Im not just saying this because its me but i genuinely believe i am a responsible person and yes now and again i will do something irresponsible but 99% of the time im thinking about what will happen if i do this action, And this is especially true when other peoples lives are at stake
Old 10-04-2013, 10:23 PM
STI Master

matto20v at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan [MPS 3] View Post
And on your basis if you laugh anf giggle at some big-ass titties does that mean you are not ready for them

I dont think I know many who laugh or giggle when they see tits? Do you?
Old 10-04-2013, 10:26 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Quote:
Im gonna leave now this thread is just spiralling lower and lower
Old 10-04-2013, 10:34 PM
Subaru Tech Division

Dan [GTI] knows their stuff

Quote:
No... because I am ready for them

Last edited by Dan [GTI]; 10-04-2013 at 10:37 PM. Reason: I am asking about her T-Rex...
The Following User Says Thank You to Dan [GTI] For This Useful Post:
Wells97 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Sir AntiLag

squid at standard level

Wells97, ive Have driven all sorts of cars etc, and to be perfectly honest, the STi has got me into the least amount of trouble.
All the 4x4 and work utes etc would hang pretty sideways in the wet, do lil skids, go offroad, overload, break down the most and speed the most in, while the STi, ive cared too much about to risk it-especially before midnight. Even when the STi was my daily.

I get these other guys may have a point, and take that on board, be aware that you will still be learning you judgement of things, and in the main what other drivers are doing/going to do - as i imagine your pretty on the ball - but a lot of people on our roads are not concentrating on driving as much as the should be.

If you want to buy a wrx, by all means go and by one - i like the wait till you've racked up 10,000kms/6months first tho, in maybe a couple of different cars if the chances arise, to enable you to get a feel and 'learn' things that you can't be told, you have to experience.
and also as a side thing,
peer pressure/mates/showing off will get you into more trouble than anything else if you let it, so dont be super boring, but know your limits & what the risks are.

My 2c anyway

:)
The Following User Says Thank You to squid For This Useful Post:
Wells97 (10-04-2013)
Old 10-04-2013, 10:46 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
Wells97, ive Have driven all sorts of cars etc, and to be perfectly honest, the STi has got me into the least amount of trouble.
All the 4x4 and work utes etc would hang pretty sideways in the wet, do lil skids, go offroad, overload, break down the most and speed the most in, while the STi, ive cared too much about to risk it-especially before midnight. Even when the STi was my daily.

I get these other guys may have a point, and take that on board, be aware that you will still be learning you judgement of things, and in the main what other drivers are doing/going to do - as i imagine your pretty on the ball - but a lot of people on our roads are not concentrating on driving as much as the should be.

If you want to buy a wrx, by all means go and by one - i like the wait till you've racked up 10,000kms/6months first tho, in maybe a couple of different cars if the chances arise, to enable you to get a feel and 'learn' things that you can't be told, you have to experience.
and also as a side thing,
peer pressure/mates/showing off will get you into more trouble than anything else if you let it, so dont be super boring, but know your limits & what the risks are.

My 2c anyway

I think this is the best answer on here :P
I think i may wait untill ive had my p's for abit then go get a WRX
It'll keep everyone happy that way.. The parents wont be worried as much and ill be happier with my driving.

But on that whole other driver thing I swear people see my l plates and sit right up my back side even though im sat on or slightly above the speed limit

Thanks
Old 10-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

R3X at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wells97 View Post
I think this is the best answer on here :P
I think i may wait untill ive had my p's for abit then go get a WRX
It'll keep everyone happy that way.. The parents wont be worried as much and ill be happier with my driving.

But on that whole other driver thing I swear people see my l plates and sit right up my back side even though im sat on or slightly above the speed limit

Thanks
Well if you get a WRX you might want to get use to guys sitting on your ass. As you will get the idiots who will want to give you a run and sit on your ass to get you ticked off. But then that when the maturity part comes into play and you gotta keep a level head.

Tags
laws, plater