Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Local Motorsport (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/local-motorsport/)
-   -   No Limits MARCH (night) APRIL (all day) Events (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/local-motorsport/53754-no-limits-march-night-april-all-day-events.html)

kamimages 28-03-2013 03:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH]10496[/ATTACH]

Get your entries in now!!!

kamimages 16-04-2013 07:48 PM

Bump

mitchwnz 16-04-2013 08:06 PM

In!! And looking forward to it!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Master D 17-04-2013 12:33 AM

Weeeeeeeeee!

Saint_23 17-04-2013 06:51 AM

Looks like I will be there scrutineering.

Master D 26-04-2013 10:09 AM

Yesterday was a pretty massive success.

There were no major casualties and the day ran off without to much of a hitch.

I managed to score a drive for most of the day in Craig & Kels blue GC Hack.

With new QFM pads and used khumo r comps the car came alive after some never vigourous warming up.
Only hiccup the car developed was a missing y pipe bolt off the back of the intercooler . This provided a sweet whistle when on boost :-) once that was fixed it was go go go all day. Burned through 50L of fuel and had a absolute blast.

Me personally had a good day. I havent driven on track in 8months and i managed to equal my best time short track (61.4) and managed a 74.4 long.

Great to see some Perth wrx faces and many other joining in on the day :-)

kamimages 26-04-2013 11:19 AM

Glad you had so much fun Dave! Quite a fun machine isn't she...! Go pro footage makes me giggle "look at the Intercooler!!!!!!"

mitchwnz 26-04-2013 12:46 PM

Feel free to post up footage!! I got a couple of videos but you couldn't really see the track in mine. Enjoyed driving the Blue GC8, was a completely different beast to mine.. As craig said mine was "boring" in comparison. I think I did a 61.3 something on the short track in that car, could've gone faster had I not kept missing 3rd HAHA!

ALEX. 26-04-2013 01:24 PM

Since a few people drove the SmurfMobileThatActuallySeesSomeAction (i.e. the Blue GC8) can you comment on the Comp 9 pads?

Tank yoo v. much.

(ps: yes to footage going up!)

mitchwnz 26-04-2013 01:45 PM

[QUOTE=ALEX.;750250]Since a few people drove the SmurfMobileThatActuallySeesSomeAction (i.e. the Blue GC8) can you comment on the Comp 9 pads?

Tank yoo v. much.

(ps: yes to footage going up!)[/QUOTE]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I actually found them pretty good, however I did inherit the car once it had been driven in anger/warmed up. Craig and Fletty had it from the start and from what I heard they had a few lock ups etc until they heated up. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I'll repost this video from the things that make me happy thread.. This was the most interesting footage from the day from my go-pro. [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/COLOR]
[YT]UhBwGxQVJHA[/YT]