Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Technical > Mechanicals
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

xspeedsimon at standard level
Exclamation In the middle of buying MY01 Subaru WRX. Need some Advice.

Hello everyone, I am newbie in Perth-WRX. Currently i just sold my car, and i intend to buy this Subaru WRX MY01 which i found on gumtree. I just paid my deposit, but i am abit worry with the condition of the engine.

The mileage is 180000++, and the car is popping white smoke. My friend saw the white smoke when i change gear and accelerate. The smoke is very obvious under the sun, and it is pure white colour. After i finish test driving the car, i off the engine and start it again. My friend stand behind and i rev the engine, but everything seems fine which means no white smoke coming out from the exhaust.

The car drives smooth, just the body needs some work. I need some advice from beloved Perth-WRX members, and i really appreciate the reply. Thank you all !

Tags
advice, buying, middle, my01, subaru, wrx