Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Mechanicals (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/mechanicals/)
-   -   Who is gonna blow up their engine first????? (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/mechanicals/7008-who-gonna-blow-up-their-engine-first.html)

mr_psi 29-09-2006 12:24 PM

i will give a update on wai's car.. wai has purchased all the parts... they were all brand new cept the headers/manifold and this was previously modified by the previous owner and this caused the turbo not to fit on the up-pipe due to it hitting the brake cyclinder and booster... therefore the headers had to go to the exhaust shop to get modified and this has been done now... it is now at cypher industries gettin a full custom fabrication of somethin i am not sure what :D

trainwrex 29-09-2006 12:24 PM

back 2 the good ol days of polar bashing

REXESS 29-09-2006 12:24 PM

LOL luv it
polar wont run at the plex cos "he's a street racer fulleh" :icon_hock

oh yea and wot happened behind hamburger hill huh huh HUH oh yea thats right U GOT CHOPPED BY A GRRL anyone got that vid still ;)

BOMB3R 29-09-2006 12:32 PM

[QUOTE=REXESS]
oh yea and wot happened behind hamburger hill huh huh HUH oh yea thats right U GOT CHOPPED BY A GRRL anyone got that vid still ;)[/QUOTE]

haha Polar copping an ego bashing!

Though you'd prolly chop 99% of the guys on this forum anyway!

Kato 29-09-2006 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=Jaron]haha Polar copping an ego bashing!

Though you'd prolly chop 99% of the guys on this forum anyway![/QUOTE]

And wouldn't we all like that :D

Josh 29-09-2006 01:34 PM

hahahahha *gasp* hahahahaha

You don't need to hold his cock for him Jaron, his mouth does a pretty good job.

teejay 29-09-2006 02:04 PM

Except for Simons GTR despite the 100m run up....

wai 29-09-2006 06:09 PM

nothing is worng with the engine.

POLARBEAR666 29-09-2006 08:01 PM

LOL I wasn't saying mine is bigger than anyones. I was just pointing out the fact that my 2.5 was built correctly and has done more k's than most of your engines on a higher boost than most 2L's are on and still has not died. Therefore the 2.5's that have blown up recently are the result of poor workmanship during assembly not any fundamental problems with a 2.5 if its built up right.

Tuna is the biggest 2.5 basher around so I thought i'd point out my engines older and has more k's.

As far as underperforming goes.... my car makes 346@hubs at the wok which is spot on for a small turbo like my GT25. Its totally out of puff after 5500. If you wanna see what 240kw@wheels looks like on the freeway im happy to oblige, just rock up next to me on mitchell and its on. Hamburger hill was without a launch as we all know.... so launch vs no launch yawwn.. rolling start we all know who would have won.

If I was that concerned about dyno figures I would get my link tuned for race fuel and crank da boost up and then have this momentary peak power figure like some 2L owners do. Each to their own.

POLARBEAR666 29-09-2006 08:12 PM

By the way... Ive got my launching sorted and do them often...stalling it up on the handbrake as someone on here suggested I should do..... crab walking through intersections is great fun, as the passenger who is on this forum and went for a cruise with me recently knows.

LET THE POLAR BASHING COMMENCE... im off to watch my 42" High Def LCD TV because life is tough.