Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Three Brazilian Soldiers (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/10084-three-brazilian-soldiers.html)

EVL WRX 07-02-2007 09:53 AM

Three Brazilian Soldiers

[IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c226/EVLR33/ww.jpg[/IMG]

Donald Rumsfeld’s successor Robert Gates briefed the President this morning. He told Bush that Three Brazilian soldiers were killed in Iraq . To everyone's amazement, all of the color ran from Bush's face, then he collapsed onto his desk, head in hands, visibly shaken, almost whimpering.

Finally, he composed himself and asked Gates,

"Just exactly how many is a brazillion?"

impreza_GT 07-02-2007 10:32 AM

Hahahhahahahahahhaha...laughinlike A Nut At Work.people Must Think I Am Crazy................

Funny..good Stuff

REXXX 07-02-2007 10:40 AM

ROFL, thats a new one! love it!

stebaun 07-02-2007 10:43 AM

hahahaha nice

Simon 07-02-2007 11:38 AM

havent heard that one before

BOMB3R 07-02-2007 12:37 PM

How that guys runs a super power is beyond me! Faranheit 9/11 is a real eye opener.

Kato 07-02-2007 02:09 PM

Hahahaha... Nice play on an old joke there.

[QUOTE=PIGSTi]How that guys runs a super power is beyond me! Faranheit 9/11 is a real eye opener.[/QUOTE]

Not to get sidetracked, but please remember that movie was full of untrue accusations. Check up on Michael Moore's allegiances to the democrats to find out why he made it.

WRXTATIC 07-02-2007 03:03 PM

[QUOTE=Kato]Hahahaha... Nice play on an old joke there.

Not to get sidetracked, but please remember that movie was full of untrue accusations. Check up on Michael Moore's allegiances to the democrats to find out why he made it.[/QUOTE]
Nah sorry to say there are several more independent groups documenting that buffoons history and sad to say a lot of what Moore had to say looks pretty true :rolleyes:

SBS run quite a few good doc's... last night was Gunners Palace which was a doc on Iraq from the point of view of the 2/3 artillery gunners. Another one was Nite Terrors or something like that which went on about how George and his cronies manipulated the American public by talking up terrorism internally.

After all, what did Terror have to do with raiding Iraq?
Off the soap box..... Next please.

Kato 07-02-2007 03:13 PM

[QUOTE=WRXTATIC]Nah sorry to say there are several more independent groups documenting that buffoons history and sad to say a lot of what Moore had to say looks pretty true :rolleyes:

SBS run quite a few good doc's... last night was Gunners Palace which was a doc on Iraq from the point of view of the 2/3 artillery gunners. Another one was Nite Terrors or something like that which went on about how George and his cronies manipulated the American public by talking up terrorism internally.

Off the soap box..... Next please.[/QUOTE]

Yup,

From what I've read and seen there is a lot of information that does make you wonder who is in charge of not just the USA but a lot of other countries around the world.

My point is, don't just watch 9/11 to get your opinion.

Anyways, thank you come again!

(On topic: more jokes please :D)

stebaun 07-02-2007 03:16 PM

[QUOTE=WRXTATIC]Nah sorry to say there are several more independent groups documenting that buffoons history and sad to say a lot of what Moore had to say looks pretty true :rolleyes:

Off the soap box..... Next please.[/QUOTE]

yeah i watched gunners palace, very good doc.