Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   things to do/ places to go in perth (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/10849-things-do-places-go-perth.html)

BOMB3R 11-03-2007 01:12 PM

Move to Melbourne!

FFOUR 11-03-2007 01:19 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV]

go to the strippers

[/QUOTE]

a few of us from here did that last night - Voodoo. Highly recommended. :)

Elrico 11-03-2007 01:43 PM

[QUOTE=DAN682]Crabbing is always in season in rockingham.
You don't even need the water either!

The best thing to do in Perth is to head to the airport and catch a plane to the east coast where there are things to do :p[/QUOTE]

Its just as easy to catch crabs in northbridge aswel. lolz

Disclaimer: This is NOT from personal experience. I repeat, NOT from personal experience.

Brendan08 11-03-2007 02:03 PM

go flog your car at the AHG track

fmx_rider 12-03-2007 08:36 AM

Sydney was nice on the weekend.

;)

gumby 12-03-2007 08:44 AM

[QUOTE=Sphoolin]Its just as easy to catch crabs in northbridge aswel. lolz

Disclaimer: This is NOT from personal experience. I repeat, NOT from personal experience.[/QUOTE]

pfft sure its not mate :p

I wonder where all these people find the 'problems' the rockingham haters seems to drag out, Ive never had any problems, far as Im concerned, its not worse (or better for that matter) than any other area around perth.

DAN682 12-03-2007 08:56 AM

[QUOTE=1C3]Dan you are posibly the biggest rocko hater i know![/QUOTE]

Not a rockingham hater, merely a truth speaker :p

STi Tuned 12-03-2007 10:12 AM

Camelot outdoor cinemas in Mosman park are still running for another month I think.

The moon Cafe in Northbridge have a live jazz band Thursday nights (go the calamari)

The Brass monkey & the Hide park hotel do live comedy during the week. The monkey on wed's & the Hide on Thursdays (hyde's also do a decent meal as well).

On Tuesdays Carnegie's have a quiz night, or if you want to shake your thing the ruby room have free Salsa lessons every Thursday. Besides it being free there's also the draw card of lots of hot chicks... and you get to touch them ;).

... this was brought to you by the guide... and 96fm.

Jaded 12-03-2007 02:56 PM

outdoor Movies by Burswood - on most nights/weekends..

Same deal for the Sunset cinemas - but that is on only in summer I think

go visit all our country towns - north/east/south... wineries ! breweries! cheese places etc

go volunteer and become a lifeguard ? haha (Bondi Rescue FTW!)

find a woman and take her to Quarry Amphitheatre for some open air culture... very romantic apart from being squashed up next to old person beside you haha

slappy 12-03-2007 03:06 PM

[QUOTE=Red_MY04]a few of us from here did that last night - Voodoo. Highly recommended. :)[/QUOTE]

where was your camera on that one?