Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Broken Into - Bastards! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/10902-broken-into-bastards.html)

RichX 12-03-2007 10:14 PM

Broken Into - Bastards!

Came back from work today and walked into my bedroom. Window wide open, some drawers on the floor.

Had a 6280 Mobile phone stolen (dumb asses didn't notice it had a broken screen)
Had a laptop stolen.
Had a digital camera stolen.
Had an iPod stolen.

My car was paked in the garage was not touched, i had the car keys and always do, Brant was enabled.

Organising a security system tomorrow and window screens.

Considering myself very lucky considering the huge amount of eletronic equipment, a rack of servers, multiple desktop pc's etc.

Believe it was drug related and the position of my house, they stole things which they could on-sell easily.

Forensic police coming over tomorrow morning, they left a nice set of prints on my bedroom window. Getting broken into sucks big time.

/rant

werticusness 12-03-2007 10:23 PM

they might be back for the big stuff now they know its there,

RichX 12-03-2007 10:28 PM

Hence the security system, window screens and assorted stabbing weapons. :)

You're right though, and i'm not gonna be takin any chances.

REXISM 12-03-2007 10:28 PM

thats fuckd man i know your pain. i got done big time. lucky it was only small things. good luck tomorrow.

TYWRX 12-03-2007 10:45 PM

Hope they catch the lil fuckers for ya.

Had my shit ripped not to long ago but that was by people who I had invited to stay.

"No trial, no jury, straight to the executioner"

darlyn 12-03-2007 11:08 PM

now everyone likes the cops because you need them

gumby 12-03-2007 11:16 PM

[QUOTE=darlyn]now everyone likes the cops because you need them[/QUOTE]
thats the usual story, pathetic really.

teejay 12-03-2007 11:17 PM

Anyone want to buy a laptop or ipod?

AC Schnitzer 12-03-2007 11:20 PM

Fucking Hope They Die Of A Terrible Death.

stebaun 12-03-2007 11:41 PM

bad luck dude
lucky your car wasnt touched and it was only small stuff though.

DELIBER8 13-03-2007 07:32 AM

my folks home was broken into last week as well. Stole travellers cheques, normal cheque books, jewelry which wasn't valuable only sentimental, passports, and the old mans wedding ring. bastards.
scared the dog shitless as well...

tuna 13-03-2007 07:42 AM

man traps!

American Dave 13-03-2007 08:15 AM

that sucks big time mate, sorry to hear of your loss but those things can be replaced. Getting the security system is a good start.

n1cK 13-03-2007 09:09 AM

sorry to hear man..they will be back for sure if they saw your car..

RichX 13-03-2007 09:25 AM

I hope not .. I'll be back on the road next week anyways, So i'll have the car with me.

If they want to try and take it, they'll need to try in the next few days, i'll be waiting :angryfire :icon_axe:

In fact, the car is being removed from my property tonight, so not gonna give them a chance.

n1cK 13-03-2007 09:29 AM

yer thats good...just try and stay up for the next few days if they dont come back well it will be definetly the weekend after..same shit happend to me..

RichX 13-03-2007 09:31 AM

Yer, it's a worry :) I'm having all my items engraved also.

impreza_GT 13-03-2007 09:32 AM

Unfortunately in the world today no measure for security is to extreme!!!!

werticusness 13-03-2007 12:05 PM

[QUOTE=DELIBER8]bastards.
scared the dog shitless as well...[/QUOTE]

sounds like a good guard dog!

POLARBEAR666 13-03-2007 12:09 PM

[QUOTE=tuna]man traps![/QUOTE]

Remember if you have a large punji stick pit under the window with a carpet over it you dont have issues with repeat offenders.

Plus u can just concrete the pit back up with the body still in it.

DELIBER8 13-03-2007 12:17 PM

we actually used have two dogs (both German Shepherds), but the one got sick and we had to put her down. If she had been alive i would have bet anything she would have taken huge chunks out of the bastards.
She used to chase after rabbits, actually catch them, them shake them til they either had a heart attack or snapped their neck.
The remaining dog is a lover, not a fighter, and would have just barked at them.

ImPreSiV 13-03-2007 12:32 PM

its a shame people wait until after they get broken into to install security screens and alarms.

it always takes an action to get a positive or negative re-action. not saying that security screens and alarms and fancy stickers on your window are going to stop your house getting broken into, but it reduces the chances im sure.

my uncle/aunty's house got broken into in the middle of the day (cannington area also) and they came back 3 nights later to take the rest of the stuff (my uncle has over 5000 cd's) but in that time, the alarm was installed. So as soon as they got in it went off.

Better late than never!

:Thin5:

^^ I have never seen the use for this emoticon.. so i thort i would ad it in :D

stinga 13-03-2007 12:40 PM

Yeah your right Kym, it took us to get burgled before we got a monitored alarm system and a couple of man eaters, but at the end of the day its a deterrent only and if they want in they will get in, hopefully they just pick an easier target who has gone through what we have been through.
Fuckers

Simon 13-03-2007 08:05 PM

THats rooted mate, my parents house was broken into, hardley $200 worth of stuff taken, but the entire house was trashed. Prolly bloody kids looking for sum quick cash or a quick fix

wild_rx 13-03-2007 10:38 PM

Sorry to hear mate, it sucks i know we got broken into awhile ago and the prick actually spoke to my parents (who were in bed, saw a shadow and asked who it was) then he turned around and left!!! So lukily all he got was a black market watch(which was broken) and my dads empty wallet!!! :D But anyway atleast it was only little shit!