Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Non-WRX Discussion (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/)
-   -   Who Works in the City (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/non-wrx-discussion/11640-who-works-city.html)

[BANNED] 13-04-2007 01:10 PM

Tarz works on the TCE... a couple of doors down from Woodside.

No car though - public transport ftw.

Jaded 13-04-2007 01:11 PM

Kym we can have lunch !!!!

Im at 218 St Georges Tce... 2 doors down from Woodside Building... above the mini-westpac bank :cool:

you will NEVER see my car though... I always train it up - public transport FTW ! haha

Jaded 13-04-2007 01:12 PM

[QUOTE='[BANNED]']Tarz works on the TCE... a couple of doors down from Woodside.

No car though - public transport ftw.[/QUOTE]

SNAP !!! haha

ImPreSiV 13-04-2007 01:17 PM

[QUOTE=Jaded]Kym we can have lunch !!!!

Im at 218 St Georges Tce... 2 doors down from Woodside Building... above the mini-westpac bank :cool:

you will NEVER see my car though... I always train it up - public transport FTW ! haha[/QUOTE]

haha Tara, I just got back from lunch with Brett (EVL WRX) we have lunch once a week usually. I'm not to sure where 218 is... but it would be within walking distance.

How come i don't see u on the train ever.. i am on it every day, and head Joondalup line aswell... where u hiding?

Jaded 13-04-2007 01:20 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV]haha Tara, I just got back from lunch with Brett (EVL WRX) we have lunch once a week usually. I'm not to sure where 218 is... but it would be within walking distance.

How come i don't see u on the train ever.. i am on it every day, and head Joondalup line aswell... where u hiding?[/QUOTE]

I get on at either whitfords or Greenwood.. and usually on the front end of the train ! Usually between 8am-8.20ish ill be on a train
Also if im coming from Dans place.. ill be on the Maylands line..

and can I come to the boys lunch !? haha where do you do lunch ?

ImPreSiV 13-04-2007 01:35 PM

we have lunch on the Terrace. a little lunch bar just east of the corner of Victoria / Adelaide Tce.

8:00 u get on the train.. fark when do u start? im on the train at 7:15 leaving Joonda's..

What time u heading home this arvo, and are u headed to Hillarys or teh Ghetto?

[BANNED] 13-04-2007 01:36 PM

[QUOTE=Jaded]
Also if im coming from Dans place.. ill be on the Maylands line..
[/QUOTE]

That would be the train with all the graffity and bullet holes in the side yeah?

:D

ImPreSiV 13-04-2007 01:36 PM

nice quote skillz Dehn!

agentorange 13-04-2007 02:06 PM

Quadrant Building - 1 William St.

I Walk down the terrace every morning though, from QV1...Spot Muggz heaps, a green liberty wagon with a nice sounding exhaust and a really bad ticking sound...somebody from here? :)

Jaded 13-04-2007 02:46 PM

[QUOTE=ImPreSiV]we have lunch on the Terrace. a little lunch bar just east of the corner of Victoria / Adelaide Tce.

8:00 u get on the train.. fark when do u start? im on the train at 7:15 leaving Joonda's..

What time u heading home this arvo, and are u headed to Hillarys or teh Ghetto?[/QUOTE]

Get in about 8.30ish usually.,. doesnt take long from whitfords of greenwood - speshly if you manage to get on an express train !

going to the GHETOOO tonight..but being picked up coz I need to bring my little plant home.. hes looking sick and I think needs some natural light ! :rolleyes: